Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

The other day I heard Priscilla, obviously for a girl. Also I've known of a family with 3 girls called Rhapsody, Paisley and Hazel. Also one of LO's friends is called Taylah which I'm not keen on.

OH's Cousin named his daughter Elvie & I think it's absolutely adorable :cloud9:

today i heard the name evie and absolutely LOVE it! future daughters name! :flow:

Today I saw/heard the name Scharlote and thought not all unique spellings are a good idea...

Today I saw the name Leum and thought FFS, what's wrong with spelling it Liam. This was a grown man's name too.

Recently I have heard the following names:

Oakley - BOY - What?...maybe for a dog!
Kittie - GIRL - Super cute!!, not sure I would be brave enough to use it though cos of the whole kitten/cat thing.
Callie - GIRL - Not something I would use, but I kind of love it!.
Cassie - GIRL - Not something I would use, but again, I kind of love it!.
Mamie (prn. May-me) - GIRL - Super cute!

:flower:

watching "Criminal Minds"-- the girl's name is Tamson-Dove

My cousin has named ges daughters edie and flora. edie is ok but flora makes me think of the butter :/ lol

My friends brother called his little boy Lincoln, I really like it, not sure if Id like it shortened though - Linc??:nope:, Brody too, I LOVE it :flower:. I really like my sons name Franklin, not heard of too much :winkwink:, same for my daughter Shani (pronounced Shaynee). xx

I heard Carragan (sp?) in the shop yesterday, not too keen on it.

my cousine little girls name is kizzie- wasn't keen at first but now i love it

I met an 18 year old boy called Rocky the other day. Yes, that was his actual name.
Apparently when he was born, he died and came back to life so his mum named him Rocky. :shrug: If im honest, it actually really suited him!

I heard the name Sadie/Saidee & think it's perfect for if we have a little girl!

And I looked it up... it means princess. :cloud9:

A friend of mine's little boy was born today and she's named him KYZAR.
I'm not keen if i'm honest, I might prefer it spelt Kaiser but still not a name I'd use!

There's a little boy in my son's summer reading program named Braxton. All I can think of is Braxton Hicks contractions. Dont like it AT ALL.

hahaha it would be funny if his surname was actually Hicks lol aww sadie is lovely and the fact it means princess is really nice :) xxx

a little boy called Bruno and it reminds me of a Rottweiler

:blush: I feel awful for saying that now .. its cos loads of rottweilers I hear are called bruno :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->