Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

what a great thread :)
oh wanted to call our son Scobbie :dohh: i told him there was no way at all lol
i know a newborn little boy called tyreese and not to sure on that one
friends sister named her daughter Princess Tatiana and i might call her Tatty lol
emm what others..? i have heard loads just cant think after reading 40 pages worth of names lol my lil cousin is called Laurie and she hates it lol everyone used to call her Truck :dohh:
i read the name Maisie today and have instantly fallen in love with it :cloud9: its short for Margaret and my middle name is Margaret, my aunts name is Margaret, my gran was Margaret, my great gran was Margaret, my great great gran... etc so i thought it would be a nice alternative while still keeping it in the family :) what you all think?

ooooo i remembered more lol a girl i know named her daughters Wallace and Mckenzie. they are surnames so thought it was a lil strange. my maiden name is Wallace lol :rofl:

love the name maisie its beautiful a few people i know have called their LO's that but if they hadnt it would def be on my list

I have recently heard of Shruti (Shrew-tee), Eleri (El-air-ee), Ellidy, Chloe-Rayelle, Harley, Chardonnay, Angel and Kaci-Leigh for girls. Not really came across many unique boys ones, just Cian (Kee-an) and Abbott.

My nieces are called Dannyn (Dan-ann), Adalyn (Add-a-lin) and Aibhne (Eh-v-nee) which aren't really to my taste.

The most ridiculous name I think I've ever heard was at a primary school, where there was a child called Michael, which would be fine if she wasn't a girl :dohh:

My OH and I really like the name Liliah, which strangely my 3-year-old niece came up with :)

heard the name Pretty today & it made me think of this thread. haha

I read the name Niabhy ... Not sure how you would even pronounce that? Ni-ah-bi / ny-bee, not a fan though

Wantabean, I love the name Maisie! :)

My sister babysat a little girl named Skotlind (Scotland) yesterday :dohh::dohh::dohh:

I have recently heard the name Corrie/Corry for a boy, I like it as my mum's maiden name is Corry but my OH says it reminds him of Coronation Street ><

what a great thread :)
oh wanted to call our son Scobbie :dohh: i told him there was no way at all lol
i know a newborn little boy called tyreese and not to sure on that one
friends sister named her daughter Princess Tatiana and i might call her Tatty lol
emm what others..? i have heard loads just cant think after reading 40 pages worth of names lol my lil cousin is called Laurie and she hates it lol everyone used to call her Truck :dohh:
i read the name Maisie today and have instantly fallen in love with it :cloud9: its short for Margaret and my middle name is Margaret, my aunts name is Margaret, my gran was Margaret, my great gran was Margaret, my great great gran... etc so i thought it would be a nice alternative while still keeping it in the family :) what you all think?

i LOVE the name maisie!!

Today I heard the name Rayne-Bo and thought some people really shouldn't try to be clever!

Recently heard the name Adelaide (Addie for short) for a girl, and I think its beautiful and not too common.

Today I heard the name Aine (awn + ye) and thought that fairy queens have the coolest names.
Aine was an Irish goddess/fairy queen in Limerick. :) Very unique, at least here in the Midwestern US. :thumbup:

I have a friend called aine :) she is a really really nice girl. really pretty name. Adelaide is a lovely name 2. :)

Today I heard the name Kelton (a little boy) and I like it...I may even add it to my 'list'!

i love the name Mason- really boyey name and cute

watching "little people" and one of the couples' friends sons names are:
Maverick & Magnum

... enough said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member