Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

my niece and nephews are..Mabel...Griffin..Lyric..and Cash..

i love the name Claire..if we have another girl I will be naming her this...boy im stuck...I love Rylen....

Today I heard the name AHRAYA SUNSHINE and I thought it was absolutely awful...

Love this thread, today I heard the name Gabriel and quite liked it, especially the nn Gabe. :)

Today I heard the name Jet and thought wtf??!

Yesterday I was in a supermarket and heard a lady call out "Freya", you could have knocked me down with a feather when a little boy came running over and the lady said "good boy Freya"!!!!

Yesterday I was in a supermarket and heard a lady call out "Freya", you could have knocked me down with a feather when a little boy came running over and the lady said "good boy Freya"!!!!

Lol. I love Freya, but yeah, for a girl!!!

Freyr is the male twin to Freyja (Frey and Freya are the western versions) it's all Norse mythology so popular in Scandanavia and Iceland etc - not so common in the UK or Us I guess :)

Today I heard the name Persephone (Sephie, Effie, Penny or Peri for a nickname) and though it was lovely.

Today I heard the name Tyne, and thought...um ok?

Today I heard the name Messiah and thought what is that all about?!!

I was shopping for my brithday and two little twin boys were in the shop . . . they were called casper and orvil and thought :dohh:

Today I heard the name Messiah and thought what is that all about?!!

That makes me think of Monty Python and the Life of Brian "he's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy" lol!

My best friends niece is called Ebony, which is a lovely name but she's a red head! I'm guessing that they didn't look up the meaning of the name. Her sister is called Abby which again is nice name but doesn't really go with Ebony.

My nieces and nephews are called Emma, Brennan, Josh, Piper and Willow. Nothing too weird there although apparently Willow's parents had Stone (for a boy) and Purple Skye (for a girl) on their list :dohh:

my friend gave birth last night to a boy shes called him BEREN its realy growing on me

also ive noticed alot of the ladies on here are from america im frm south wales uk a popuar girs name is SEREN its so beautiful and means star

my 3 year old daughter has a very pretty uncommon name.....Marina its her grandmothers name (greek) and i thought it was so pretty and unusual that i named her after her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->