Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

Today I saw the name Majella on a facebook comment and think it's an ok name but reminds me of Bonjela

Today I heard the name Ariella and thought it was lovely :)

I like Brielle, I suppose Brie for short.

I work with children so have heard a few unusual ones -

jenson
cayden
samson
king david
phoenix
austin
romeo
romario
lathan
travis

brianna
jacobi
montana
kyiesha
asyrah
nimi
anya
elodie
serenna

not sure i'd pick any of them, i quite like finn/finley, sonny, zac/zach, xanthe,
no idea for girls kinda like zara, tia. Did like lola before eastenders!!

today i heard the name TOPHER and i think its missing the first half of the name... CHRIS :haha:

rofl. thanks - i needed the laugh.

Today I heard the name Willow and thought I'm not naming my kid after a tree or a really cheesy 80's flick.

My cousin has a little girl called Willow, it suits hers so well shes a pretty red head. Then Willow Smith arrived with that god awful Whip My Hair Back and Forth song/noise and spoiled it. Cant agree on the "cheesy" though, that film is a classic! Haha, i love it and own the on VHS and DVD!!!

Speaking of the film Willow, I heard the name Kaya and LOVED it!

Pink was going to name her baby if it was a boy Jameson and i kinda like it :) though it makes me think of Jenna Jameson lol and that's not good.

haha just thought of one that makes me laugh every time i hear it. Dartanion from the three musketeers. Not sure if that's how you spell it. I like it but would never call me child that.

I work with children so have heard a few unusual ones -

jenson
cayden
samson
king david
phoenix
austin
romeo
romario
lathan
travis

brianna
jacobi
montana
kyiesha
asyrah
nimi
anya
elodie
serenna

not sure i'd pick any of them, i quite like finn/finley, sonny, zac/zach, xanthe,
no idea for girls kinda like zara, tia. Did like lola before eastenders!!

Alot of these arnt unusial to me lol
Jacobi & Montana for girls deffintly is though... Montana is completely rediculous lol!. And King David for a boy? LMAO seriously? someone thought it was a good idea to name there son King david :haha: Poor boy. All your other boys names are quite common around here, I have a brother called Austin

I'm sorry...but Jacobi makes me think of a dog...not a little girl...:wacko:

I know some aren't so unusual, just not so common here.

Yep King David is his first name haven't met him yet, due to start soon! x

I heard of Maura the other week. Must say I don't like it really.

My 2nd cousin just called her baby boy 'Shock' and everyone thought my little boys name Jenson was unusual lol.

Bet that was a shock :rofl:

Jensons a nice name. I suppose it is still uncommon afterall the only person I know is called Jenson Button.

lol, i still cant get over it. She is a bit mad herself though so probably explains it.

Thanks bout my Lo's name, and the only other Jenson i have heard of, except on here is Jenson Button :)

These are fab.
I've heard some crazy names in my time. My favourite has to be:

Salami Lala

I've also come across
Talkmore
Innocent
Silverline
Immaculate
Tintin
Fanneh

A strange name makes my day....is that sad? XD

I really LOVE the name London however, i think it only works if you ARENT from the UK, especially if you aren't from London yourself!
I also like the names Mimi and Avaline and Xanthe (Zan-Thee)

and for a boy Marley or Quinn but Marley has been ruined by the film as I will forever associate the name with a dog :(

Last night I was watching 'Who Do You Think You Are?' and one of her ancestors was called Isaque (pronounced the same as Isaac) which I thought was quite a nice alternative spelling :)

I heard someone had called their little boy Asa. pronounced like Acer! He will have to explain that for the rest of his life, poor child!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->