Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

I like the name Elicia pronounced e-lee-c-a but we all wanted to say E-lis-e-a if that makes sence? Mum was forever correcting people! And dad always rolled his eyes! Lol

Oh for a girl I love the name Adrianna but hubby is not so keen! He wants Patrick for a boy which I love but I don't want it shortened to paddy or pat!!!

Recently I heard the name 'Spartacus' and though SERIOUSLY?!

Also heard the name River, fell in love with it and that's what my baby girl is gonna be!!

xx

I saw Saoirse (pronounced Seer-sha) the other day which I love and it's Irish. I saw it on the credits of 'The Lovely Bones' and checked the actress on Wikipedia (for the pronunciation) and I just love it!
Also saw the name 'Mink' the other day, which I thought a bit odd and Lana which I love as well

I saw Saoirse (pronounced Seer-sha) the other day which I love and it's Irish. I saw it on the credits of 'The Lovely Bones' and checked the actress on Wikipedia (for the pronunciation) and I just love it!
Also saw the name 'Mink' the other day, which I thought a bit odd and Lana which I love as well

I remember about a year ago, I picked up a Great Dane roaming the streets and took her to our vet to scan her for a microchip, and Saoirse was her name. I had absolutely no idea how to pronounce her name, and i remember googling how to say it so i could call her haha. I thought it was pretty though.

Recently I heard the name 'Spartacus' and though SERIOUSLY?!

Also heard the name River, fell in love with it and that's what my baby girl is gonna be!!

xx

Our son is named River. It's such a beautiful name and we always receive lovely comments. We also know twin girls and one of them is named River!

ok so here goes....... My name is Tanith Anise, my big sister is Ingar Christopher and my brother is Wulf John. I have followed in my parents footsteps and quite like unusual names (although wulf sucks) lol. My 3 girls are Shannon Bethany, Shanelle Ebony and Erin Toria. Expecting a boy now and i'm stumped lol!!!! My friends little boy is called Tyreese which i love and i have a friend who named her daughter Tirelle

I heard the name Bindi, which sounded really really familiar to me. And then I was like "OH! Bindi is the daughter of the crocodile hunter Steve Irwin!"....

I dunno why but Bindi sounds a little cute, however....wouldn't name my child that.

Oh for a girl I love the name Adrianna but hubby is not so keen! He wants Patrick for a boy which I love but I don't want it shortened to paddy or pat!!!

Oh i like Patrick too, it could always be shorted to Trickie, lol :haha:

My friends lil' one is Millie-Ann which makes of million for some reason. Like she's 'one in a million'...

I like the name Kaidence for a girl and Brenning for a boy

I heard scarlett the other day and thought it was lovely although its not that uncommon is it lol

Today I heard the name Valeria & think how aweful it sounds (sorry)....it sounds like Malaria :(

Okay...that's the name of my friend's daughter, spanish for Valerie. But to my ears, it just sounds like the disease! Although I like her middle name Wynter.

Today I heard the name Marquezia...and I was thinking WHAT?

I know a few people that have called their sons Kane.. not too keen myself. There was a lady in the park the other day with what looked like twins called Cruise and.. Sally.

I heard a lady in Matalan the other day calling her daughter Berry!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"