Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

Today I heard the name Nae & I hope it's a short form for something prettier! :x

At my dd nursery there is a boy called Floyd. Not my name but he really suits it!

This week I heard the name Orlena and think that I would really like it if it didn't remind me of the 65 year old checker at my grocery store, since she is the only person I have ever met with that name....

Today I heard the name Nae & I hope it's a short form for something prettier! :x

I know a nae or nay and its short for Janaye sounded Ja-nay and I am not a fan of the name though

A couple of you mentioned Cohen....I've never heard of anyone with that name but I really like it!

My closest friend is named Dagni. I don't think she has ever met anyone else with that name. People mistakenly call her Daphne sometimes though.

A couple of you mentioned Cohen....I've never heard of anyone with that name but I really like it!

Glad you came across a name you like! :thumbup: That's what i was hoping for when i started this thread -- To generate a list of "striking" names that jump out at us for one reason or another! And although we all have different taste, we may stumble upon a name on here that we like & may add to our own list! Plus, when considering a name... i always like to hear other people's perceptions/initial thoughts/opinions of that name!

My closest friend is named Dagni. I don't think she has ever met anyone else with that name. People mistakenly call her Daphne sometimes though.

I knew a Dagny! It did suit her tbh but when teachers called her name she was often thought to be a boy :(

i read Dagny as Dangy on first glance, lol.

Today I heard the name REAGAN and thought, U.S. president's last names are becoming popular - I have a nephew named Carter, and I've known people & kids named Kennedy, Grant, Harrison, Madison & Taylor.

Today I heard the name Rufus and think it's very cool but not for me.

Also heard Elianna (el ee anna) and thought it was cute.

x

Today I heard the name Verity, and I think it is a nice name, although I wouldnt personally use it.

:flower:

Originally I was going to name my daughter Nevara. I used to be in love with the name Gage & Fox (but thought about spelling it Faux but figured it would be said Fo). Also liked Phoenix & Cullen. My friend wanted to name her daughter Amillian. I thought Armani was quite different.

Yesterday I heard the name Lloyd and I think it's pretty cool for a little boy :cloud9: xx

Today I heard the names Liberty and Sicily (twin girls) and thought I LOVE THOSE NAMES!!!!

Today I heard the names Liberty and Sicily (twin girls) and thought I LOVE THOSE NAMES!!!!

Oh I know a Liberty and a Sicily but they aren't related to each other. I like Liberty, not so much Sicily.

Today I heard the name Zeborah and thought well I don't really like it (don't like Deborah either) but we could definitely do with more names starting with Z

Today I heard the name Zeborah and thought well I don't really like it (don't like Deborah either) but we could definitely do with more names starting with Z

I went to school with a Zeborah, a Zamy and a Zarah !! None of whom were related I should add!

My nieces name is Treasure...at first I thought it was kinda weird but now I cant imagine her having any other name

zeborah sounds way too much like zebra!!!! No way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->