Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

Today (well the other day at a playgroup) I heard the name Boris & thought I'm surprised you called your baby that when our current mayor is the ever-so-slightly-eccentric-with-mad-hair Boris Johnson, but if it weren't for him it might be cute on a baby!

Today I heard the name Elodie (el-o-d) I love it and if im lucky enough 2 have a daughter one day, she'll be called this :) xx

Today I heard the name Buddy and think you couldn't pay me enough to give my kid that name.

I've always liked the name Lyndsey/Lindsay/Lindsey/Linsey... and think it's so soft & pretty everytime i hear it. Wonder why it's not used more often?

Today i heard the name Tate on a guy... I think it's kinda cute... but maybe prefer it for a girl! :shrug: Not sure.

By the way, i kinda think Treasure (minus the crazy spelling) is pretty! :dohh: I never heard it before. I wouldn't use it... but kinda like it!

Tate, spelt the same way, was my grandfather's middle name. His first name was John (always known as Jack). It's definitely a strong bloke's name (to me)! and was one I was considering as a mn if I'd have had a boy.

Tate is really cute... big :thumbup: from me! Especially if there is a family connection! I don't think it's very common in the US... i've only heard it one time (and that was on a TV commercial!).

today i heard the name TOPHER and i think its missing the first half of the name... CHRIS :haha:

rofl. thanks - i needed the laugh.

Today I heard the name Willow and thought I'm not naming my kid after a tree or a really cheesy 80's flick.

today i heard the name TOPHER and i think its missing the first half of the name... CHRIS :haha:

rofl. thanks - i needed the laugh.

Today I heard the name Willow and thought I'm not naming my kid after a tree or a really cheesy 80's flick.

If we have a daughter she is Alice, but in the future if we have another daughter she is Willow <3 I think it's beautiful, plus I was HUGE Buffy fan

lol - i didn't know it was from Buffy - that's funny. i've just heard it from Sarah Palin's kid, and to be honest, i also don't like Bristol as a children's name (and i can't remember her other kids' names), but that's just me - no offense to Sarah Palin. :)

Today I heard the name Adele, and I kinda like it.

Today i heard the name Pepper and i thought of a pig...

Today I heard the name Ginger and I think it's not very nice at all.

x

Today I heard the name Cohen and I think it's nice and different, although it's not my style so I wouldn't use it myself.

x

I heard the name GUY and frankly I think it is horrible, really it's like "I was talking to this guy who was called Guy."

Some people. I'm a fan of Mad TV and I laugh at this name "Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson" the character is also a hoot :p

The other day I found out Anne Frank's name was Annelies Marie adorable.

Today i heard the name Aliannah & think it's gorgeous!

I had to laugh when I saw 2 people heard the name pepper and Ginger LOL

today i heard the name Legend

i think the family has [maybe too] high hopes for this baby...

I worked with a kid called Scott, which is fine, except his second name was Land! No joke! Haha always made me giggle, but I kinda liked it. I always wondered if his parents had more - like Finn or Grace? :)
Also heard of La-a ( pronouced la dash a) and thought, no, just no. Ladasha is perfectly nice, but the spelling?! Poor wee soul. :( x

Today I heard the name Florence & think it's way too old school for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->