Today of all days...

FEDup1981

Mam of two & two angels
Reaction score
Jack wakes up with Chicken Pox! :hissy:

We went to my mams 2weeks ago gone sunday, and my nephew was there who was just getting over it.

So rang my sister - whos all clued up on it! I dont need to take him to the docs, but ive got a list as long as my arm of things to get from the chemist when it opens. Hes ok in himself at the minute, but its gonna get a whole lot worse!

Tried to upload some pics of his tummy and back but it wouldnt have it, was taking ages, ill try later if i have time. Poor boy. And Poor daddy and grandma!!!

aww poor jack :( my jack had it when he was just turned 2 :( he was totally fine it did not effect him at all and he was COVERED!!! most spots i ever seen! plenty of chamomile (sp) cream, i found the cream was better than the lotion. Good luck for today hun, sure it will all go great :) xx

oh no! better to get it out of the way but awful timing :hugs:

:hug: hope he is ok

and

GOOD LUCK TODAY!!! :wohoo:!!! XxxX

:hugs: hope he is ok

GOOD LUCK for today x

Thanks girls.

Yeah im glad to get it out of the way, but such awful timing.
Havent time to take him to docs today so went to chemist across the road. Its just cost me nearly £23 :shock: Nevermind. Hes worth every penny, but its annoying when i coulda got it for free.

He wont take the medicine, so ive had to hide it in his drink, but so far he hasnt drank it :dohh: Got some calomine and aqueous cream and some piriton, plus the paracetamol and ibuprofen, and some oilatum for the bath. Hes just having a bath with daddy now, but doubt he'll let him put the cream on!!

Its gonna be a tough week!!! Big sigh!!!

And pics still wont upload :nope:

I hate to be a worrier, but make sure you tell the surgeon about it as they may have concerns about doing the operation if there is any chance of you being poorly. I had a slight chest infection before the op, but I was so desperate for it I didn't tell them and ended up suffering a lot after the op. Worth just telling them in case. Hope all goes so well for you. I'll be thinking of you.
xx

Awwww hope he gets over it quickly!!! At least you can get it out if the way!!

Hope he feels better soon!

Good luck for today!

:hugs:

oh sweetie have only just seen this :hugs: hope he feels better soon honey x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member