Together we're strong & ready to try again

Happy new year ladies. I have been keeping an eye on this forum to see how you ladies are getting on. Well today was my 12 week scan baby was flipping around waving & kicking. I couldn't believe it amazing. Baby is measuring 11+4 estimated due date 24th July ekk xx

Aww Bumblebee that's amazing!!! So so so happy for you!!! How are you feeling?

Thank you, it's an amazing feeling honestly. I feel ok just very tired, I haven't really had much sickness at all which is good just more like on off travel sickness which if I didn't no I was pregnant I wouldn't really thought too much about it.
I have my FX for some new year BFP xx

Congrats Bumblebee!!!! :happydance:

I'm still in limbo y'all! Cd 33 and AF is 1-3 days late. FRER this morning was beyond faint line but I just wanna know what's going on!!! Ugh.

HI girls. How is everyone.

Great to hear all is well with you and baby bumblebee. So exciting!!!!

Leahlou I hope you get some answers soon, as I know being in limbo is awful :-(

Amanda here is to a great start to 2014 for us all.

As for me AF is due next sat/sun I think (not 100% sure as cycle length has varied since miscarriage between 29 and 31 days). SOme days I think I have pregnancy symptoms and other days I feel like AF could be arriving any day :-(

A BFP would be an amazing start to 2014, esp as not a great start otherwise. My mum is really poorly with varies different things but drs keep putting verything down to old age. She only turned 60 in April so this is ridiculous and not an acceptable answer as far as I am concerned. Then my husbands NAn who has alzhiemers tooka turn for the worst over new year and has stopped eating and is becoming very aggressive so not sure what the llong term prognosis is for her. But if she continues not eating things don't look good.

Sorry for the rant. My gorgeous rainbow Imogen turns 3 on 30th of this month so I realy need t throw myself into organising her party this week. She wants a princess fancy dress party with balloons and a Cinderella cake. (luckily my brother makes cakes!!!!) Hping all the planning will take my mind off waiting for AF. Just hope that if AF does arrive at weekend it doesnt spoil imogens birthday as I know I am going to be gutted again if I am still not pregnant.

Cannot believe my gorgeous rainbow Imogen is going to be 3!!!! SHe makes me proud every single day even if she drives me crazy sometimes!!! I know I should only have to look at her to know there is hope after a miscarriage but still so hard. SHe knew we were pregnant ( she has big ears!!!) and although she knows the baby has gone - her words were the baby wasnt ready, there will be another one soon!!! She keeps asking me when she can be a big sister and it breaks m heart telling her I don't know when but that we are trying!!!!!

Anyway enough from me.

Hope everyone has a good day and will check in on you all again soon xxxxxx

Hi Smiler,

That sounds like such a great party for your Imogen, I am sure she will love it!! I know this is such a difficult process, but it will happen again for you soon. Its so hard waiting for something you want so badly! I hope things get better with your husbands family, that added stress can't make things any easier. Focus on your little girl's party, I always find a good distraction helps me!

@Leah Limbo is the worst! I hope you find out soon!!!

@Bumblebee it's time for you to enjoy your little bean!!So so happy for you!!

Well ladies. I was imagining all the pregnancy symptoms and was right about the AF symptoms as witch arrived today, at least 5 days earlier than I was expecting ;'-(

After a good cry (hubby is away til tomorrow night) I have decided to go back to NTNP. I cannot cope with the heartbreak of TTC at the moment. I know it has only been a few months since miscarriage but it seems like forever as I am sure you all understand. And with each month that goes by I loss a bit more of my positivity.

I hoe that by trying not to think about TTC then it might make things just a little but easier. I know my hubby hates seeing how upset I am every month and wants me to stop tinking about it so much but easier said than done.

Will still be checking in on here but definitely need to give tings a break for a while.

My biggest worry at the moment is that each month my period seems heavier and my pains are wose. Don't know whether I am worrying about nithing or whether it Iis worth a trip to the drs.

So sorry smiler. I wish your little girl Happy Birthday! Maybe even take just one month for yourself to take the pressure off. Fx it works and you get a surprise :)

Still no AF but I'm thinking she'll come tomorrow. Having some cramping and wiped pink tonight. So only time will tell. Feeling melancholy about it cause id love to be pregnant but I should've had a positive by now.

Hi Smiler,

I totally understand where you are coming from, I am sorry AF came. I took a month off in December and I feel so much better about it. I have had heavier and more painful periods lately as well, which is part of the reason I am having this saline flush on Friday. It might be worth mentioning to your doctor, they may be able to look into it.

@Leah, I am glad you are coping well with AF arriving. It will happen!!!!

Hey Rahma!! I was wondering where you went! I am glad to see you back!! Woohoo for testing soon!! Today is my birthday and I am trying my best to stay calm and just not think of ttc for a while. Taking a break from the forums can be a great thing sometimes. Even though the ladies are a great support it can sometimes be fuel for over thinking sometimes. Fingers and toes crossed for you Hun!! Keep us posted!!

Rhama! So great to hear from you!! I hope you are feeling better, taking a break can be really beneficial. My fingers are crossed for you :)

Happy birthday Amanda!

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this site and find it's amazing, full with lots of positive vibes and caring people. I love it

I miscarried 11/17/2013 naturally, and was the most devastating experience of my life. I don't wish this type of pain on anyone.

I had my first AF on 12/20/2013 and have actively Been TTC since. I don't chart nor use ovulation kits as I find them very difficult to deal with. I do know how to check my CM so I guess that's a plus :)

I noticed "stretchy CM on January 02, 2014" didn't bd till 12am that night well technically January 03, 2014. I checked a fertility calendar states I was most fertile on January 01-06, 2014 but then another site states January 02-09, 2014 so I totally am confused here.....lol

Anyways, my expected testing date is: 01/14/2014 and I sure hope it's a BFP.

Thanks for letting me vent everyone, insure did need it :)

Lots of BBY dust to everyone!

XX

Hi mybfisacop, so sorry for your loss. We all know how painful of an experience it is. I always get a bit anxious around fertile time, hoping I covered all of my bases. My fingers are crossed for you on testing day :)

Omg Rahma!! I am bawling here I have the ugly cry on soo bad!! I am so happy for you!! *huge hugs!!!*

Yeh whoop whoop massive congratulations xx h&h 9 months Hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->