• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Together we're strong & ready to try again

Thanks ladies!

Leah - doesnt the TWW seems so long once you are in it! At least you know roughly how many days you have to wait though. When will you start testing or do you wait until AF is late?

Natalie, I never test until I am late either or until 14 dpo. I am too scared of a chemical. Keeping fingers crossed for you though. Its so common for ladies on here to get their bfp on the one month they said they 'knew' they were out xxx

It feels SO long right now!! I'm a POAS addict but I need to hold out as long as possible. If I O'd when I spotted I'd be 2-3 dpo. I too don't want to know about anymore chemicals.

We got our results today, everything is perfect. Actually more than perfect. I have great eggs and egg reserve and my husband has a higher than average sperm analysis. He now thinks he is superman lol. The only slight negative is because we are so fertile, there is a possibility that even the lowest quality sperm that should be making it in, are. She thinks we are just fine to conceive on our own, but also suggested IUI as my husbands shift work sometimes prevents us from optimal trying time and its stressful on us. I also have to have the german measles vaccination again (Rubella) as I am not immune. If I am not PG this month I am having the shot and then we have to wait 30 days after the vaccine. I have a massive show at the end of February so I am sort of glad I won't have that pressure as well. I think in March, we will try IUI. We have nothing to lose and it's covered by OHIP in Canada except for the sperm washing which is not expensive. I feel ALOT better knowing everything appears to be ok.

Hang in there, Leah! I know you are struggling too.

That's fantastic news Natalie!! I'm so pleased for you. Roll on march xx

Thanks, Rhama and Mrs. W! I feel on top of the world today lol. I don't want to get overly hopeful until we actually get pregnant but having a plan definitely makes me feel more in control.

How are you feeling, Rhama??

Don't panic. I had all of that with my son, I actually thought I was miscarrying when I was 7 weeks. I went in for an ultrasound and there he was! I had spotting throughout my pregnancy with him. I know what you mean though, its frightening and nerve wracking. Have you been to the doctor for your bloodwork?

I had cramping and spotting with my dd too. And I know exactly what you mean, it's so scary and I imagine much worse after you've had losses. Sending lots of positive vibes and hugs. I am sure it's just baby burrowing in and getting his or her self comfy in their new home for the next 8 months!! Xxx

Pretty sure I am out yet again ladies :( temps dropped and I started getting some of my normal pre AF symptoms like breaking out and increased CM...

Awww Amanda, when are you due? I am due on Thurs and pretty sure am in the same boat. We didn't BD a lot so that's obviously why.

I was due for AF yesterday... No sign yet but sometimes it's just a little late to get kick started. 13dpo today.

Hey gals! I've been reading but haven't really had anything worth posting. HOWEVER, I've had the chills and a terrible headache so I figured something was up. Yesterday I was 7 or 8 dpo (I threw out all the OPKs so I'm just going by CM and cervix) and got a squinter on an FRER in the middle of the day, and using FMU I got an actual line this morning :) FX it's smooth sailing from here. Good luck to you all! We used instead cups this cycle and I'm not sure if they made a difference or not, but they were easy to use and I recommend them!

Congrats minions!

How are you feeling now Rahma? Lots of rest is helping I hope xx

Nothing exciting happening here either. Still merrily dtd every other day! Don't think I've oved yet. Cervix is high now though and the beginnings of ewcm so maybe in a few days.

Congrats you bfp'ers!!!

6-7dpo! Let the testing commence!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back