Together we're strong & ready to try again

RHAMA!!! That's amazing news!!! What a wonderful way to start the New Year!!!!! So so so happy for you!!!!!

Happy healthy 9 months rahma, i still stalk this thread and send baby dust to all xxx

Hi Rhama, I am in the tww. Unfortunately, we only BD last Sunday, Monday and couldn't Tuesday and Wednesday because my husband was on shift and was up for 34 hours straight with a fire. Wednesday just was not going to happen. I got a positive smiley OPK on Thursday and we BD then so who knows. Only 3 times this cycle. I was really upset on Wednesday night because we couldn't and that's just not fair of me, I don't want to feel this pressure anymore. I was totally fine last month not using OPKs but I did this month and naturally I get anxious. I guess because I had that sonohystogram a few weeks ago, I was really hoping to be able to try really hard so when Wednesday rolled around and we couldn't, it was a huge blow. Im ok now, it is what is and will see what happens. I go back next Thursday for the results of my husbands and my initial testing so will see what they say.

How are you feeling???? You must be so so so happy and thrilled!!

Of course you're nervous, totally normal. Everything is going to be just fine, I am so so happy for you.

It was pretty ugly at our house last week too, it's ok now. I am stopping OPKs completely next month. If it is meant to happen, it will happen :)

Of course you're nervous, totally normal. Everything is going to be just fine, I am so so happy for you.

It was pretty ugly at our house last week too, it's ok now. I am stopping OPKs completely next month. If it is meant to happen, it will happen :)

I quit opks too... This is my first cycle without them and I feel so much more relaxed. You are so right, if it is meant to happen it will happen :) I am in the tww now too and didn't exactly get lots of prime time bd in. Either way... Here's hoping it was enough for a beautiful bfp!!

I am only 4 so I have another 10 to go, brutal! Oh well. How about you?

I am yep! I won't test until I am 12 DPO. I have never ever gotten an early positive, with my son I was actually a day late before I did. I will just depress myself if I test too early lol. I am not feeling it at all this month, really feel like Im out. Oh well, onto the next if I am.

Hi ladies, can I join you? I had a mmc at 12 weeks in early January. In a normal cycle I'd be due to ov early next week but I'm all upside down ATM :-( hpt are neg but opks have had lines on for two weeks! No ewcm and cervix is medium to low. Anyway I'm hoping to catch first month but unlikely I know.

Congrats to everyone who has got their bfp and good luck this cycle to every one else xxx

Hi Mrs. W,

Of course you can join! So very sorry for your loss, I wish for no one to ever feel that pain. We will support and be here for you however we can :).

So sorry Mrs W. We have your back!

CD16 and probably 1-2 dpo! Such a long time till testing... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"