• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Together we're strong & ready to try again

Congrats minions! I had a few headaches before my positive too :) I figured id update you ladies. I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and we heard the heartbeat at my prenatal appointment today :) I have a Doppler at home and i found it on Friday so I think this little one is here to stay :) I wish all you guys the best of luck the next couple of months! Hope you get your positive soon!

My morning sickness started exactly at 6 weeks, Christmas Day actually lol. It's starting to go away now but I still feel nauseous and don't have much of an appetite.

Wow massive congratulation minions h&h 9 months xx

Good luck to you ladies waiting to test, the month I found out I really didn't think it was our month so ur all still in with a chance x

That's amazing, Mel!!! So happy for you!!

Bumblee, how are you feeling???

Good news, Rhama. I think you are going to be just fine!!

Well, AF rolled in two days early. Not heavy, my usual two day before pre-spotting. I am so skeptical this IUI will work, even though all our test results point to yes. If we are so fertile, I should be conceiving naturally. Even though I knew chances were slim this month because we didn't get in optimal BDing, it still stinks. I am taking this week to get over it and feel sorry for myself then Im moving on. I wish I didn't have to wait an entire 6 weeks until my next cycle in March, but the doctor said the vaccine is for the safety of my potential baby so I have to do it. Sorry to bring down the happy thread!! I will be ok after this week is over.

Congrats everyone!!

So sorry for AF showing Natalie! I'm tired of the conceiving part too! Hopefully iui works for you!

7-8dpo and testing with wondfos :blush: just ready for TTC to be over!! We've looked at our insurance as well and we'd be better off adding another person to the family than just having one child. Weird right!

Natalie, sorry you have to wait again.When are you getting your shot?

Natalie :hugs: sorry af arrived. Always a hard day. Still you are cd1 and another day closer to that bfp! Keep positive Hun, it will happen xx

Good luck leahlou x

Thanks so much ladies, I really appreciate your support. I have no one else to really talk to because all of my friends are older and everyone is done having children. I think it would drive everyone mental if I were to be constantly talking about ovulating. I will be ok, always emotional are AF time.

@minions, I am going for my vaccine tomorrow after work. I wouldn't be able to start the IUI process in Feb because of that so early March it will be.

@Rhama, both of my children are January babies. January 15 and January 16th. Apparently something happens to me in the spring, I must be extra fertile once the snow melts lol. Thanks so much for listening :)

@Leah, yes I am over it too!! I hope it works for us too.

@MrsW, Thank you. I am allowing myself until February 1st to feel bummed and then I am moving on for the month!!! How are you feeling???

Hi Ladies,

Just dropping by to say hi.

Congrats to Rahma and minions on their bfp's. That's fantastic news. Proff that bfp's do happen!! :)

Rahma, try not to wrry.. I know this is easier said then done, esp with spotting and cramping after a loss. I was a basket case. I had cramping and spotting right up to 12 weeks and then it just stopped. Doc said that early in pregnancy placenta can lie close to cervix and drip down, hence the spotting.
Do you have a early pregnancy unit that you can attend for reassurance? I got my first scan at 7+4 which helped settle the nerves (even if it was only for 1 day before spotting started lol )

Kel x

image.jpg
8/9 dpo! FMU and smu. I think I see something!

Wow, Leah! I hope it gets darker!

I need some advice. I am scheduled to get my measles shot tonight but I don't have my full period yet. I started spotting yesterday and a tiny bit today but that's it. I'm 99% positive I'm not pregnant, tested today but bfn. I'm not officially due for my period until tomorrow. Do you think I should wait and have it on Monday just to make extra sure? I'm trying to have it as far out as possible from IUI in March, even though they say only 30 days is necessary. Still makes me nervous.

Wait until Monday just in case. Better safe than sorry tbh.

Afm: cd 3 and I started taking soy isoflavones to help bring on stronger ovulation and earlier in my cycle fingers crossed!!

I got it last night, I called the clinic yesterday and they said I was fine to go ahead. I still don't have my period but another BFN this morning. I think its stress, I feel it coming on.

I always think once af has gone its easier to feel positive then Natalie as you are into a fresh cycle and ready to start trying again!

I'm ok thanks. I'm counting myself as in the tww now so we will see!! X

I agree mrs w! I just wish it would come I hate the false hope lol. I know it's coming but still there is always that small glimmer I get.

Hi ladies.

Sorry not been about for a while. Great to hear how well all the pregnant ladies are doing.

As for me, still not feeling very positive about this ttc malarkey. I am in tww I think but hard to tell as my cycle has been so irregular. Think I am due on middle of next week but who knows.

It was imogens 3rd birthday today and is her party on sunday . She has just been so happy today. My new profile pic is a pic of her today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->