• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Together we're strong & ready to try again

@Raham honestly Hun the 1st tri for me was horrible I was so worried all the way through. I had 4 bleeds & 4 scan, 3 of them being internal baby was fine on all of them. Ull see am still struggling with slight worry now.

@nataliek am good thanks Hun, hope ur keeping well. Really great news about ur results Hun. I too had to have my mmr jab again after my mmc & we too had to wait a month then feel pregnant the next month trying. Good luck:thumbup:

Went to the doctors yesterday as i had a couple of funny pains in my lower stomach & back which the doc thought it might be a water infection but it wasn't. I asked him if he could listen to babies heartbeat but he said he would book me in for yep ANOTHER scan which has made me even more nervous thinking he might think something is seriously wrong. I didn't want to go for another scan until my 20 weeks 3.3.14.
Basically ladies do u think I should go or cancel, my hubby won't be able to come either way until 20werks scan. X

I find it ridiculous how they won't listen to the heartbeat til 16 weeks in the UK. My doctor listened to the heartbeat and found it no problem at 10+6, and I even listen every other day on my home doppler. If you feel like you should go I would just to ease your mind if they don't take 5 minutes to listen to it. :dohh:

I agree with Mel @Bumblebee, there is no reason to wait. I know you are worried but I am sure everything is just fine. Pregnancy is full of aches, pains that can make you panic but I am sure your little bean is just fine! If it makes you feel better, I would go for your scan to put your mind at ease.

@Smiler, Congrats on your little Imogen turning 3! What a great age, I miss it. I know what you mean about the TCC becoming discouraging.

I got AF full force today, BFN this morning and shortly after, wham. I am crushed today and I know it's because I am emotional from my period. I am turning into someone I don't like very much, completely obsessing about this stuff and I am not very happy. I know we have only been trying since the end of September but every month that passes, I become more and more determined to try and control something that is out of my control. I am happy for the month off but all I can think about is March and having my IUI, what if it fails? I don't think I will handle it well and I hate that I am doing this to myself.

Hi Natalie. I totally get how you are feeling as we miscarried at end of septwmber too. The more I try and relax about the ttc malarkey the more I seem to get obsessed with it. I was convinced I was having pregnancy symptoms yesterday but now I am getting cramps that are normally the sign of Af arriving the next day :-(

Couldn't update my avatar for some reason so still got pic of Imogen at 6months old but htanks for the comments we think she isbeautiful too but we are very biased!!!

Thanks, Rhama. I am headed to the gym first thing this morning, it's a new month and I am going to try my hardest to focus on my family and my health. My son's 7th birthday party is next Saturday, I am going to make sure he has the best party ever! I have a girls night planned in two weeks, we are getting a hotel in the city, having dinner and going dancing. Looking forward to this month to myself. :)

Natalie, the first time I read that I thought you were taking DS to a hotel, dinner, and dancing for his birthday. Lol. Hope his party is great and you enjoy your girls night!

Hey ladies I need to rant a little. My mother has never had a mc and I have lost 3/4 babies... She keeps bugging me about having another baby and when I plan to get over myself and try again.. (She doesn't know we are trying currently) but every month she tries to trick me into telling her when I am due and aim not pregnant!!!

It hurts me so much! But she says she is only teasing but she has no idea how I feel despite my trying to explain it. She tells to just get over it and it kills me.

Aww I'm sorry Amanda, maybe you should try telling your mom how you feel? It might help to get it off your chest?

Oh I have and I have just decided to shut her out of my life for a bit so I can focus on my own family for a bit. She is such a negative person and I just don't need it right now. I am plenty down in the dumps all by myself atm. I talked to my mil because she unfortunately has suffered a mc before after 8 years of trying unsuccessfully. She understands when I just need to have a good cry every now and then. She never asks or bothers me for another grandchild. I am so thankful to have her :)

Aww Amanda. I'm sorry about your mom.
Have they sent you for any testing yet?

All my bloodwork shows everything is normal. Hubby's sa is perfect. Just wrong timing so suppose. I have gotten pregnant 3 times so it's not about getting pregnant it's about staying pregnant...

Amanda, have you thought about going to an acupuncturist and/or a naturopath? If you're in Edmonton I have someone....

Hi girls. Well af showed up sunday morning which was worst timing ever as I hasd imogens birthday party.

Guess it took my mind off it for a bit. And seeing Imogen face when Cindrella walked into her party will be an image Iwill ever forget, actually bought a tear to my eye.

Cant seem to load pcs oto here but if yo want to see a pic of Imogen with Cinderella then you are welcome to request me as a friend on facebook. Sarah Marie Rees.

Friend has offered to let m borrow her clear blue fertility monitor so that I an start taking control of something. Annoying thing is based on ovulation calendar I think I am due to ovulate this month during the week that my hubby may be in the US for work :-(

Hope everything is good for everyone else xx

Aww, sounds like Imogen's party was wonderful! So glad she had a great time.

I understand what you mean about timing, Smiler. I am having IUI in March and the day I am due to ovulate is the day my husband is working. I am not sure how it works , we are going back to the doctor next Monday for further information. Trying to stay positive is very hard. I am redirecting my thoughts and its really helping. I had a good day yesterday and hoping for a good one today!

Smiler your dds party sounds like it was magical! Sorry af has arrived.

I'm not feeling very positive today, I think my af is on the way too. I was enjoying the tww up to today but all day today I've just felt really low :-(

Keep ur chin up ladies, it will happen. Keep strong :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->