• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Together we're strong & ready to try again

Hi Mrs. W,

I know how you feel, I usually start out with hope and then once my PMS kicks in, I get really down and emotional. Hang in there xoxo

Well we signed all the forms for IUI next month, just deciding on whether or not we will use injectables. There are some not so nice side effects with Clomid so I would prefer not to take that. Injectables have a higher risk of multiples but they monitor you so if you make too many eggs, they can cancel your cycle. I am so excited yet do not want to get my hopes up, trying to keep an open mind as to needing more than one cycle.

But at least you're starting the process Natalie!! How exciting!! You'll be preggo soon!! :)

CD 3.. the boring period. :haha: Not going to try (hard :haha:) this month because our new insurance doesn't kick in till March 1. I think this summer, we'll start going for it with a purpose. DH has the TTC fever, but we don't want another holiday baby!

That's really exciting Natalie. Fingers crossed for you.

Leahlou that makes sense. Hope you catch quickly when you start up ttc again.

I got another bfn yesterday so no more testing now until Wednesday when af will be a day late if she hasn't shown by then. I think she will though.

Hey ladies, I am gearing up to ovulate now. Since trying soy isoflavones this cycle my temps are much more normalized and not Rocky Mountain looking. CD 14 today and I usually ovulate cd 19/20 so the next few days will tell me if the soy help me ovulate sooner and stronger on my cycle. There is so much positive feedback online about it so I figured I would switch it up this month. Here's hoping for a bfp this month. It my last chance to get my coveted October baby!! Please God I am so ready for another little one and this ttc business is sure playing with heart and mind now!!

Good luck ladies! May this be the month for is all!!!

Amanda, are you using instead cups? On a normal cycle I ovulated cd19 or 20 and I have an 11 day lp. We used the cups the last two cycles and I don't know if they're what made the difference but something obviously worked.

I have them but I don't think I use them right... I still get leaks sometimes... Haha

Lol. I think you might be on to something. That said, there's no way I would EVER use them for AF, lol.

I am so hoping this is your month, Amanda!!

Thanks, Leah. Don't want to get my hopes up too much but will see.

Rhama, I am excited but nervous about medication. I am one of those people that doesn't like to take Advil so I am really concerned about stimulating my ovaries when I ovulate on my own. I need to stay off Google and not research anything on my own!

Mrs W, they say the home tests are so sensitive now but I have never gotten a bfp until right when I was due or a day after. There is still a chance, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Natalie. I did get a bfn on 13dpo with my dd and a bfp on 14 dpo so I guess maybe I do implant later. I caved and tested again today but only because I've felt so sick all day, I honestly feel pregnant and so I was convinced it would be a bfp. :nope: bfn. Gutted.

Natalie (or anyone else) - have you heard about how 'bad' the IUI injectables are? I have a friend starting right away and she's wondering if they're (this is a direct quote) "pms bad or like I almost got fired/divorced bad."

FX for both you guys.

@minions I've actually heard hormonally have the lesser side effects. It's the pills like clomid etc that apparently have the most side effects that way. There is a higher risk for multiples with injectables, we will not have the procedure if I produce anymore than 2 eggs. If you make 2 eggs your risk of twins is 20-30%, not overly high so we would feel ok with having it done. The goal is to make two eggs and hope one works. My girlfriend who just had her baby after 7 miscarriages (she has a blood clotting disorder) conceived their son on Gonal F injectables and had no side effects and only produced one good egg. They told me they start you on a low dose and see how you respond to it. They watch you like a hawk during treatment. I am not taking anything with a high risk of hormonal side effects unless I absolutely have to, I am hormonal enough during pms as it is lol.

I am terrified of getting overstimulated and my ovaries exploding or something lol

Awe at Mrs W, it's always so hard when you are praying you see two lines instead of one. I am so sorry you are sad, take a couple of days to yourself but test again tomorrow.

Thanks Natalie! And I'm pretty sure your ovaries won't explode, lol. That's pretty cute :) And it's nice your friend finally has her baby :)

Thanks Natalie, bfn again today. Come to terms with the fact now that af is coming. Soon I hope, so I can move on.

Exciting news re your treatment. I hope it all goes well for you!! X

I feel like this cycle may be another bust :( hubby and I were food poisoned last night and of course right now is prime baby making time... Life is so unfair sometimes :(

Oh gosh Amanda sorry to hear you've had food poisoning, did you eat out? Horrible. You never know you might still be lucky if you dtd when you feel better.

The witch got me today but I'm feeling positive. I'm glad I've got a new cycle to plan and think about now and the agonising wait of the tww is well and truly behind me!! Gearing up to my favourite bit of the cycle, dtd time!!

Does anyone here temp? I'm thinking of doing it this cycle. I do it vaginally so do I start after af I assume. And use ff?

Aww @Amanda, I am sorry! I hope you guys feel better soon.

Good attitude @Mrs W. I always get excited when I am in the window to BD! I am now too, I got my pre O spotting this morning which means I should get a positive OPK on Friday or Saturday morning. So funny how I know my body like clockwork. I am glad you are feeling more positive. I have never temped so I am not sure. I avoided it because it was another thing I thought would stress me out, OPK's are enough to make me anxious! lol

@mrs W I did when I was ttc but oral temp as you count cd1 as the first day of AF. temping is ok but it only tells you after u have O as you need 3 continuous tem rises to confirm O.

Good luck this month xx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->