Together we're strong & ready to try again

Thanks ladies. Ill be using opks as well so I know when ov is coming but I want to double check I have oved before I stop dtd every other day. My body might just not have been ready this cycle but I think we might have stopped dtd too early.

I did it the cycle I got preg with Freya and orally didn't seem to work for me (so I'd need a new bbt as mine has been you know where!!!) so I think I'll wait till af is over and then start. I don't ov until about cd21 ish so it's enough to get a cover line I think. Fingers crossed!

If I end up stressing over it tho I won't do it again. X

Something I have been thinking about and forgot to mention. My doctor told me the IDEAL time to get pregnant is two days before ovulation, not the day before or day of. Which would mean before the OPK turns positive. I am contemplating just testing the day before I think I O and the day of just to check. I usually detect my surge around 6 am in the morning and have a lot of cm throughout the day and then by night, its almost gone. I am even wondering if OPK's are worth doing for me anymore since the ideal time to get preg is before it turns positive??

Natalie, you should try monitoring your cervix this cycle since you're not ttc.... Mine always softens up and disappears in to the nether regions a few days before I ovulate. It's my biggest indicator. If yours does the same thing it'll let you know when to start bding....

I do that too @minions! I honestly think that and cm is a bigger indicator for me of when it's go time lol. I always without fail get brown spotting with cm 3 days before a positive opk, I am like clockwork.

I feel ok, kinda cramps today with a low backache hoping its a good sign lol what do you guys think of my chart? Is this triphasic?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
According to ff I ovulated on Feb 8th which was much earlier than I expected. Looks like the soy succeeded in bringing my I date forward from cd 19 to cd 13!! Woohoo!!

Amanda where do you buy the soy and did you take it every day from cd 1? I'd like to try it as my cycle is long! I ov on cd21 x

You have to take soy like clomid. 5 days in a row between cd 1-9. I took mine cd 3-7 and I got it at gnc for $20 :)

Oh ok, I'm not sure where I'd get it in the uk but I'm cd6 now so maybe next cycle x

Try a health food store lots of stuff like that in those places. Generally places that carry vitex and b6 will carry soy isos... When you do find them be sure to not exceed 200mg or it can do the opposite of helpful... Just a word if caution.

What does soy do for your cycle, Amanda? I don't know how to read charts as I don't temp, I think I would be full lunatic if I added that into the mix lol.

I am going to really try hard and cut down to one cup of coffee a day. Day one was ok, lets see what happens tomorrow when I am back to work lol

If you are not ovulating on your own soy like clomid helps to aid in making ovulation happen. It can also help bring your O date forward if you are ovulating on your own. The earlier in your cycle that you take the more eggs are stimulated to be released. The closer to cycle day 9 that you take soy the more soy ISO helps in releasing a good healthy strong egg. I picked a happy medium lol

Me too Natalie! I knew nothing when I joined bnb 3 years ago!!

Thanks Amanda. Ill try the health food store where I got my epo etc. they should have some. Ill go for the same happy medium next month if I'm not lucky this month.

Hey ladies, it's been kinda quiet in here for a few days. What's everyone up to? Any news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->