• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Together we're strong & ready to try again

I have my first ultrasound on Monday. FX everything looks good :) The week after I go for blood tests every other day for 3 days as the first part of my NT.

Me and my hubs are house hunting and planning to move into our first home in June/July so that is kind of exciting and taking the heat off of ttc. I am currently 8dpo and honestly I don't feel like this is a successful month either. Only got to bd 5 times thus entire month lol oh well. Leaving this to God now, I can't do any more than I have been doing.

Good luck with the house hunt Amanda! Something I learned from our realtor is that not all the comfree houses show up on MLS - you have to pay another fee to get them on there. So make sure you check comfree and mls :)

3minions I hope your scan goes well x

Amanda :hugs: that's a good attitude to have Hun and so so many ladies get that bfp the month they relax and stop stressing. As you say if you've done all you can and covered all bases that's all you can do and feeling stressed wont help (if only I could follow my own advice haha) xx

HI ladies

Sorry I have been awol for a while. Been trying to take a break from thinking about ttc but it hasn't worked. I am cd 22 so af due around end of week as my cycle has been about 27 days last few months.

I have a job interview on wed too. Onlypart time job in Asda but think I need to do it as something to focus on.

Havent had much time to bd this month so not feeling hopeful and then hubby is away in the USA for work for 10 days next month over my most fertile week :-( It took 6 months to fall pregnant with my daughter after my first miscarriage but this is month 5 already so I am starting to get really down about it esp as my would be due date is creeping round. I found due date ok to cope with after first miscarriage as I was already pregnant again but not sure that is going to happen this time.

I am in bit of dilemma at moment as if not pregnant next month I am thinking about going to see my GP. PRoblem is they say they will not do ests if you are under 35 and have been trying for less than a year or if you have had 3 miscarriages. Well I am 34 but have had 2 miscarriages. I think I will go anyway and hope that I get a sympathetic doctor.

SOrry for the depressive message, I know this is supposed to be a positive group but know I can have a moan to you ladies and you will understand. Think hubby is getting abit fed up with it all now xxx

Omg Rahma!! You are 10 weeks already!! So happy things are working out for you :) I hope to be pregnant before my last due date (April 25th) I am totally running out of time though...

Not being pregnant by my due date is my fear too :-(

Hi Ladies,

Work has been so busy and I have really tried to focus on my family and lots of other things other than TTC. It has been a nice month off. I am starting to get anxious for my IUI coming up, I should be cycle day three on Sunday and I will start my injections. I am trying to stay positive that if it doesn't work, we will try again. All I can think about is how devastated I am going to be if it fails.

@Rhama I am so so happy for you, that is amazing news. You must have felt so much relief seeing that little heartbeat! I know I did when I thought I was miscarrying my little guy, it's like a wave comes over you. Definitely keep us posted on things.

@Amanda 5 times is TONS. I am lucky if I get to try 3/4 times because of my husbands work schedule. Hang in there even though I know the waiting feeling stinks!!

@minions, amazing about your appointment!!! Keep us posted!!

@Mrs. W, how are you feeling these days?

@Smiler, like Rhama said, this is a safe place for you to talk and have support. I think I would drive everyone crazy if I didn't have this outlet, it's such a good feeling. I would suggest you try and see someone, I had two losses and typically they only see you after 3 but I wasn't waiting for a third. For your own piece of mind I would request, it can give you a sense of control back that you are taking action towards this.

Well, one more week for me before I start going baby crazy. I am even going to cut out my coffee to at least a half a cup in the morning while in treatment. Even though the doctor has said two is perfectly fine, I am not chancing it.

Today marks 10dpo for me today. Not much in the way of hope. I went ahead and ordered opks for next cycle I am also going to give soy a good run next cycle too. I felt a difference thus cycle and it did intact move my o date forward. Happy about that. Praying hard I won't have to even use the opks I ordered... I want thus cycle to be it!! Please everyone cross your fingers and toes for me. Testing on Friday/Saturday morning :)

Amanda we are cycle buddies, I am 10 dpo too! Even though I didn't ttc this month there is no chance for me I am still anxious lol. I am crossing everything for you!

Well if I am on a 27 day cycle like I have been last 2 months then AF is due Thursday. I am not feeling hopeful but keeping everything crossed.

Ladies in the tww Good luck!! I hope to see some bfps on this thread in a few days time!!

Amanda not long until your treatment now, ill be keeping fingers and toes crossed for you.

Thanks for asking. I'm kind of down. I'm on my second cycle now after the mc and my hormones are totally crazy. I'm cd14, I've got lines on my opks but I haven't ovulated as my temps haven't increased. Now randomly I've been bleeding, like and af for two days?!! I've no idea what's going on. But I'm feeling really sad and scared that it will be a long time before I get my bfp. My edd was July and I understand how you ladies feel, it will be very hard, but it will be devastating if I am not pregnant :cry:

Ok so AF got me today at 11dpo... So sad about that but this month by taking soy it shortened my cycle from 33 to 30 days yay!! I am going to try it again this month and make a strict bd schedule that hubby cannot weasel his way out of hahaha I am getting pregnant this cycle!!! And that is that!! Lol

Hi Mrs. W, I am sorry you are feeling so down. I had two really weird cycles after my loss in 2012 and my recent one last October. Then I had an extremely long cycle in December 2013. I am back to normal now but I didn't adjust as fast as I had hoped. Things will get back on track.

@Amanda I am sorry AF got you!! I am on the verge, Friday or Sat. I am so emotional, which is par for the course every PMS cycle lol

Thanks Natalie. Silly isn't it, I just assumed I'd be one of the people who pinged straight back to normal :cry: do you know if you ovulated during your crazy cycles?

My temp took a big dip today and opks were dark last night but faint this morning so hormones are def surging but no idea what's going on.

Amanda I'm sorry af got you but yay for your positivity!! Imagine that bfp and go get it!!! Good luck x

I am pretty sure I did @Mrs W. I get every ovulation symptom in the book and I did have those all throughout my body doing whacky things. I had my hormones checked and everything was fine, I even had an ultrasound and of course, things were fine. Even though I knew they clearly weren't lol. Hang in there, this whole thing is such an emotional roller coaster.

If my IUI doesn't work next month, I am taking a month off to feel like myself again. I might go away with my girlfriends for 4 days, have a nice break.

I really hope the iui does work, ill be sending baby dust vibes when the time comes!! If it doesn't though, the break away with your friends does sound good so you have something positive to look forward to! Would be bliss to have a few days of girls fun!

I'm hoping I'm ovulating. I am temping and nothing yet so we will see. My opks went faint today and my tmp dipped so there are defo some hormones surging!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->