Together we're strong & ready to try again

DaniBethBee - FX'd for you.I hope you get what you deserve soon.

DaniBethBee - Welcome to this thread.Wish you all the best for your journey.May this be your month.

Hi ladies, amd welcome to the new ladies. It is really good to have other ladies goimg through same anxieties and feelings to talk to.

My first Af after miscarriage finished yesterday so I am all excited to start trying again!!!!! I have my opk's all ready to go! I am trying to feel really positove that this is going ot be a good month and will start with me getting offered the job i have got an interview for tomrrow. I then start ovulation testing on thursday as that will be cd11 and that is what the test instructions suggest as i am not sure on my cycle length yet. This IS going to be a good week and month!!!!!!1

How is everyone else doing at the start of a new week ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smiler79 - Best of luck for your job interview.What is your job profile?
I hope this is your month in all aspects.Miscarriage is painful.Only people who went through this can understand the pain of it!I am so sorry for your loss.But new cycle brings new hope.
Are you going to try right away?Or giving mind and body sometime to recover.They say ladies are more fertile after miscarriage.So FX'd for you.

Thank you ladies.

I am going for job as a team leader for a saturday club for disabled children. I have been the job for the last five years anyway but the funding ran out but my old company did not tender for the new funding so i am having to be interviewed by the new providers

I am going to start ttc straight away. This is my second miscarriage in 4 yrs (first one will be four yrs on 28th this month). I am very lucky to have my rainbow baby Imogen but it took me 6 months to conceive her after my first mscarriage so dont want to hang about;-)

I didnt do any opk's or anything olike that after the miscarriage last time so hoping that by testing this time things might happen quicker this time xxxxx

will keeo you posted about the job as i will find out on wednesday xxxx

Hi everyone,

Welcome to DaniBethBee and Florence. I really hope this is your month.:dust:

Smiler - good luck with the interview and with TTC this month. It's great that you're finally able to focus on the future now that AF is out the way.

Still no sign of my AF. :nope: Hoping it comes soon. How many weeks did you girls all have to wait? It'll be 4 weeks since my natural miscarriage tomorrow, so I'm hoping it won't be too long now.

Bumblebee - so glad you got your dress. I was buzzing for weeks once I'd sorted mine. What a lovely thing to focus on right now!

Minky XXX

Amanda - I'm thinking of you and have my fingers crossed for your AF. We're both playing the waiting game right now. I think the leaking was just hormones messing you around, the wee devils! XXX

My first AF after my D&C was 27 days. This one was 26. Mine finished up today. Hubby comes home again Friday night and my period app claims I'll ovulate Monday. Not sure what were doing tho. I'm on the fence lol. I would rather wait til after out wedding to start trying but we both been in parent mode since I was pregnant and we are both itching for a kid. We kinda just wanna go with the flow and see what happens. Ugh so complicated lol.

Hi Minky

My AF returned exactly two weeks after my miscarriage bleeding stopped and lasted 7 days like my old cycle used to so taking that as a good sign!!

I was told anything between 2 and 6 weeks is normal to wait for AF to return after miscarriage. I hope you dont have to wait too much longer xxxx

Mel - I hope you come to a decision over the next few days that both you and hubby are happy and comfortable with. It is so hard making the decision to trya gain after a loss.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Got my interview in 1.5 hrs. Starting to feel nervous now! I know i can do this job with my eyes closed but i have never been brilliant in interviews and with everything that has been going on recently i am not 100 % myself yet so hope it doesnt affect how i come across in interview.

I will find out one way or another tomorrow so i will let you all know xxxx

@amanda whoopy, i no if felt like forever hun but thank goodness your body is on its way back to creating that rainbow baby :flower: xx

@smiler good luck hun got my fingers and toes crossed for you.xx

@Minky thanks hun, it was an amazing feeling. FX that your AF isnt too far away now huni xx

Given my small panick of ttc last weekend, it has been quite a good month for me.

Got my wedding dress, picked my wedding ring yesterday. I had had my eye on it for some time but then notice yesterday it was half price.
We have also saved up enough money to buy oursleves a new kitchen, its getting fitted 16th November.

One last little cherry on top would go down a treat & you ladies no what am talking about. Fell so much better now about things, defo think it was my hormones just came the wrong way round. Any how my chart is looking good, no sign of EWCM yet but we got down to BD last night just incase as some of my apps say I might just be fertile. I think its going to be next week to be honest so we are going to do every other day from Sunday FX :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

So sorry I haven't posted, I am an events manager and last week leading up to a huge weekend event left me no time to think! Working all weekend I came down with a flu, just recovering now. All of this stress and getting sick has convinced me I am out this month. I got my positive OPK yesterday morning at 6 am, I can tell I am going to O today. We have been BD'ing like rabbits, the only day we can't is today because my hubby is a firefighter and is on shift for the next 24 hours. We did last night, the day before, and the day before that! I am bummed timing is off and we can't today, I am already of the mindset that I am out. Am I being neurotic??? lol. Sorry, just woke up a little disappointed we can't today to maximize our chances. How is everyone feeling? I haven't had a chance to look, any BFP's??? N

well, I bit the bullet and tested on Saturday.... couldn't resist. Negative. Based on positive ovulation test I think I was ovulating October 4th-ish, so I am expecting AF anytime now (or a BFP..but I'm not going to get too hopeful!)

Mid last week I was feeling bloating and a bit crampy, thought it was AF's impending arrival but so far, no show. I'm feeling very zen about all of it right now. (haha!) If AF is still not here by next week, I'll test again, otherwise I'm just going to assume my body's being stubborn.

Once I do get AF it will be nice to be officially cycle day 1. I'm not going to do any further ovulation testing for the next few cycles at least, I want to take a laid back approach and not worry too much about it. :)

I am really going to try hard and relax too. I caught myself getting stressed today because we couldn't BD when my husband went to work. We just need to do the best we can!! Hang in there Tamzing!!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to DaniBethBee and Florence. I really hope this is your month.:dust:

Smiler - good luck with the interview and with TTC this month. It's great that you're finally able to focus on the future now that AF is out the way.

Still no sign of my AF. :nope: Hoping it comes soon. How many weeks did you girls all have to wait? It'll be 4 weeks since my natural miscarriage tomorrow, so I'm hoping it won't be too long now.

Bumblebee - so glad you got your dress. I was buzzing for weeks once I'd sorted mine. What a lovely thing to focus on right now!

Minky XXX

Minkysouth- it took about five weeks to get my period after my natural miscarriage. I actually found that to be about as stressful as the actual miscarriage because the wound was so fresh in my heart and I needed to know then more than ever that I wasn't broken. By the second cycle everything had gone right again and my cycle returned to the familiar 28 days. I hope it's the same for you.

We just started back up again, although I have no idea when I actually ovulate and if I don't get pregnant this time I'm seriously considering OPK.

Nataliek - I know exactly how you feel, only I get mad at DH, too, for not understanding just how badly I want this and failing to make it a priority. It's a mess all around.

Hi @danibethbee, it's a very difficult situation. I was actually annoyed yesterday morning that my husband didn't call in sick, I felt awful for feeling that way. It's just not how I want this process to go. I hope that you get your wish soon. I am one day post O but not holding out much hope this cycle because of my flu and stress.

I am kind of happy AF is happening this week of all weeks. Very stressful at work and I would not want to be ttc while doing lots if heavy lifting and the like. I will count my blessings no matter how small and silly they may seem. When AF showed up it felt like closure to the miscarriage. I had a little cry but I am finding myself stronger now for waiting a cycle before ttc fully again. In hindsight I am glad I didn't fall pregnant straight after the MC. For me my first post MC AF was 5 weeks and 6 days after my MC bleeding started. Very happy to "just" make what doctors call the most common range after MC. Fingers crossed and praying for the rest of you ladies!!

Strong positivity towards year end BFPs for everyone!!! Baby dust!!

I am pretty sure I have bacterial vaginosis now, woke up this morning and could just tell. I have this recurring and the only thing that works for me is to use hydrogen peroxide and tea tree oil as a douche on a daily basis. Sorry if it's TMI! I can't use it since we've been TTC and not sure how to treat it now. The antibiotics from the doctor are awful on the stomach and they don't work for me. Has anyone else had the the same thing?

@danibethbee am struggling to keep relaxed too. Its all i think about when my mind isnt occupied with work etc. I am a worrier though so that doesn’t help, sometimes I find myself worrying when I have nothing to worry about oupps.

Advice please ladies sorry tmi warning, as u know we BD on Monday, yesterday I thought I had some ewcm but thought it was too early & put it down to seminal fluid. Today in the afternoon however I wiped and i saw a small amount of ewcm, surely it can’t still be seminal fluid, maybe my body is preparing?
My plan was to bd every other day from Friday this week but do you think we should just start BD every other day from now until next week? My hubby isn’t a massive fan of planned bd, think that’s why it took so long last time but he has a slightly more focused out look now.

Hi @bumblebee24, sorry I missed the previous thread, what cycle day are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->