Together we're strong & ready to try again

Rahma, sorry for your loss. I was 14 or 16 weeks ( found out at 17w). I had a D&C on the 17 th or 18 th of September. My OPKs and hpts were all neg by 10 days later. I spotted for the first few days after the procedure. We ttced, I ovulated 3w later, but I had NO cm. My first AF started on Tuesday and things are, uh, not normal, lol. My body obviously wasn't ready

@mel I can't believe how close mine & ur cycles are huni here's hoping :flower: from the sounds if it quite abit if bd went down for u two this weekend whoopy
My AF is due 13th November I have 31-34 day cycles so am gonna hold out testing till after a possible 34 day cycle. X

@3minors wat do u mean by not normal. Hope u ok huni & u don't mind me asking please don't feel obliged to say X

@amanda wats ur plan for trying this month or u going to go with the flow X

@bumblebee my cycles are usually 26-28 days. Before I got on birth control, it was like 21 days it was horrible! Since my D&C it has been 27 days then 26 days. I kinda wanna test a few days early but I'm too nervous! Hubby is really hoping it happens this time.

Rahma, I'm not a doctor so I have no idea, but I have 3 kids (and didn't bf) and got AF 4 or 5 weeks after each of them was born. I'm willing to bet that she'll show her face in the next 6 weeks.

Bumblebee, of course I don't mind! I just figured it's probably TMI - sorry everyone... Stop reading now! I had 2 days of super bright pink blood, 3 days of hardly any bleeding with occasional giant clots, and today is starting to be back to normal - just a heavy period with everything coming out the colour I expect. Thus my "not normal." Aren't you glad you asked? :p

@3minions arhh i see, yes very glad :winkwink: To be honest mine started off very straigh like you it started light pink but on for one day second day brown spotting 3rd day which i now class as my cd1 full blown heavy AF. Its hardly surprising given what our bodies have been through. Hopefully though hun ur on the road to recovery now given that today looks like ur CD1 & AF has finally showed up properly. Good Luck for next month. I so hope we get another BFP given how great our thread started off

In fact @Kel30 if ur still visiting hun would be lovely to hear how your getting on

@Rahma Here here so much flipping waiting :hugs:

Am still not sure if i have O yet cant really tell, havent had alot of EWCM yet. My chart hasnt yet showed an increase in tempter but this is the first time i have ever charted. Does anyone else chart.

Rahma, mine just popped right out. But I don't think there's a normal after a m/c...
Bumblebee, I don't chart but I do use opks. We're actively preventing this month because DH will be out of the country at the end of July/beginning of August, but game on after that! Here's hoping for an early Christmas present... Have a great day!

@3minors that’s another thing I hate about TTC the what ifs… The what ifs that make you hold of on future plans as I might just be pregnant or I might just be giving birth. I don’t know I might be the only one that does this. I kind of wish I didn’t as it hurts all the more when it doesn’t happen.

I bought myself a little gift over the weekend it’s a blue lace agate & moonstone healing bracelet. Made me feel a little better about things, am not a huge believer but do like to keep an open mind.

bumblebee I totally agree we want to book a holiday but don't at the same time its so frustrating, then part of me thinks if I book it, it may coincide with a due date, so maybe ill do it anyway lol maybe it will help me x

I agree too Bumblebee. After DH gets back we're supposed to go on a road trip to the USA. He wants to go shopping. I figure if I'm too pregnant to travel there's lots of stuff we can do around home.

Hello beautiful ladies,

Sorry I haven't posted much but I do come on and read the posts every day and check in to see what stage of baby creation you are all at. Such an exciting time for everyone.
I'm doing good. Trying to stay positive pre scan on Thursday. We've booked Thursday night away in a 5 * hotel and I want to be full of the joys going. We got the hotel stay as a gift from my dad so it's a real treat.

I will let you all know how I get on and will be hoping to see some new BFP's over then next few weeks :)

Kel

Hey Kel, how lovely to hear from you so glad ur doing well. Sounds like u have a well deserved mini break :winkwink:
Did u chart or use opk, what BD pattern if any did you stick too xx sorry for all the questions Hun xx

Hi ladies

just spent the last few mins catching up on everyone. Looks like all our bodies are getting ready for us to have those BFP's over next few months.

I had a really bad day yesterday. It was 4 yrs ago yesterday that i had my first miscarriage and it owuld also have been my 12 week scan for the baby have just lost :-( talk about a double whammy.

I also havent heard about my job yet and the longer they take the more pessimistic i feel.

Sorry for venting but i know you ladies will understand. Hoping to feel a bit better today xxxx

Morning,

@bumblebee, I wish I had some magical routine to tell you about but I think I just got lucky. I did take Pregnacare conception for a month and had been taking Pregnacare pregnancy plus since June.
We BD everyday. I didn't use opk. Just got an ovulation app on my phone and put in last af date and it have me a 4 or 5 day window. We didn't bd on the exact date it said I ov so I think I must have ov early or late. I've read so much that days your chances of getting bfp are better if u bd before ov rather then after. Sperm can last up to 5 days whereas egg may only survive 12-24 hours without being fertilised.

Normally after bd, I'd get up straight away and use the bathroom. When trying for bfp I stayed put in bed. Oh joked about me holding his baby making soldiers to ransom lol. ( sorry for tmi)

Hope this is of some help.
I studied psychology so I definately think there is a strong connection between brain and body. If your head is in the right place body will follow. :)

Kel

@kel I so agree Hun with ur mind & body being linked. I no for sure my mind is being very, very silly but I just can't turn it off. I have just order myself a fertility yoga DVD in the hope it will help me relax. Am going to try & do meditation podcasts for relaxation every other day. Thank you huni xx

HI ladies

I was right to be pessimistic bbut not quite for the right reason. Finally heard about my job. They would have offered me the job but have pulled out of the project so there actually isnt a job for me now:-(

On a good note though according to my opk's i am ovulating and i have the pains to back that up so will be bd'ing tonight ;-)

How is everyone else tonight?

HI ladies

I was right to be pessimistic bbut not quite for the right reason. Finally heard about my job. They would have offered me the job but have pulled out of the project so there actually isnt a job for me now:-(

On a good note though according to my opk's i am ovulating and i have the pains to back that up so will be bd'ing tonight ;-)

How is everyone else tonight?

im a little let down tbh done everything right im 6dpo today and im getting very mild cramps like af is comin not due for 8 days, bit miffed!! xx

@florence,
Don't give up just yet. I had cramps 1 week before af was due. I always get cramps 1 week before af so I took it as a definite that I wasn't pregnant. Here I am 7 weeks on with what I hope is the stickiest of beans!

Kel

@smiler, sorry to hear about the job. Silver linings though in that it wasn't a reflection on you personally. It was out of your hands Hun.

Kel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->