Together we're strong & ready to try again

@Nataliek Hey huni, am currently on cd11. Had a mmc, d&c on 12th sep & first AF after that 31 days later xx

I had my induction on October 15th. My husband and I are going to start trying again in December. Right now I'm waiting for the bleeding to stop and we're both focusing on being healthy. The wait is so hard, but I'm hoping the time will pass quickly.

So sorry for ur loss Rahma it's still so soon after ur loss. We're all here Hun & we have all been through it. I have found that ull defiantly have good & bad days big hug xx do wats rite for u & ur husband xx

So very sorry for your loss Rahma, I hope you find some peace and comfort with each other.

So my fiancé and I were talking and I think we are gonna start trying. He kinda made me feel childish about wanting to wait after te wedding because I wanna drink which is really selfish of me especially since we both wanna try again soon. My period app says I ovulate Monday so we will be getting in this weekend when he comes home lol

I want a November bfp soooo bad... Cd4 and already looking forward to the bd!! Hahaha I hope that a month from now I will be swooning over a bfp and of course a happy dance lol

I know that feeling Amanda. The need for a BFP this month is so strong for me. FIngers crossed for us all xxx

I am CD12 so started my ovulation tests yesterday!! Hoping i dont ovulate monday as hubby is away over night for work. I guess even if i do as lond as we bd sundat and tuesday i might still get lucky.

Do people mind me asking how aften they bd at different times in their cycle or do you ll just doing it when the urge arises ;-)

@smiler am currenty CD13, i have no idea when to BD really, as my apps i have tell me i am ovulating at different dates. I too like u & @amanda want to get me BFP in November FX ladies i so hope all or at least some of us get it :flower:

We have so far been bd on Monday & Wednesday. A little early i no but one app said i could quite possible be fertile, don’t think i am thought as my normal O cd is around CD17-20.

I really don’t want to put to much pressure on Hubby but ideally I would like to BD again tonight & every other day for the next week. I have tried to talk to him about it but he stresses out & says he doesn’t want to plan in when we BD, as it happens when it happens LOL. I can see his point completely but I just don’t want to miss the big O.
According to my apps I should be ovulation either Sunday 27th or Tuesday 29th but one app says Monday 4th November. This is why am confused and just don’t know what to do. Am not doing OPK as they never really work I drink too much water and my urine is very diluted. Just temping & trying to keep an eye on EWCM but can sometimes be confused with seminal fluid. Who knew ttc was so hard ay. Like amanda any advice on when to BD or when ur BDing would be great.:winkwink:

We spend most of our lives being so carful and trying to prevent it :laugh2: then when we want it to happen :dohh:

Rahma, I want to send you the biggest hugs I have! :hugs::hugs::hugs: You have been through more than any woman should bear. I'm glad you came here to find friends though. We'll support you sweetie! I have also lost two babies and find comfort in the thought that they're together. I found a song on YouTube that is enormously helpful - so much in fact that I sing it when I'm alone to make me feels strong. By singing it, I feel like I'm letting my babies know that I won't forget them, even as I move forward to conceive my rainbow baby. It might help you while you're waiting to TTC, because those babies we have lost are so precious and are worth remembering. It's called "Where did you go? (A song about miscarriage)" by Kim Yarson.

Mel - just try now. Don't worry about drinking on your wedding day cos it's the biggest buzz in the world anyway and you don't need anything more. Trust me! On my wedding day, people bought me drinks, but I didn't have time to have them because I was too busy dancing and talking and enjoying. I think some of the teenagers at the wedding furtively spirited them away. I wasn't pregnant or trying, so thought I'd drink, but I'm pretty sure I only had one glass of champagne all day. And I like my wine when the time is right!

Amanda - I'm catching up. :happydance: CD1 today, cos the:witch: arrived 6 days shy of Halloween! Let's broom-ride towards the Rainbow!

Totally agree with minkysouth! Ive just got married and aimed to get drunk on the night but i was having too much fun wanted to b alert and take it all in and remember every detail and i do, so many of my friends ended up cryin, feelin ill, forgettin things etc plus u wont bd on ur wedding night if ur too drunk!! Xxi say go for it live for the moment xx

Mel - just try now. Don't worry about drinking on your wedding day cos it's the biggest buzz in the world anyway and you don't need anything more. Trust me! On my wedding day, people bought me drinks, but I didn't have time to have them because I was too busy dancing and talking and enjoying. I think some of the teenagers at the wedding furtively spirited them away. I wasn't pregnant or trying, so thought I'd drink, but I'm pretty sure I only had one glass of champagne all day. And I like my wine when the time is right!

Amanda - I'm catching up. :happydance: CD1 today, cos the:witch: arrived 6 days shy of Halloween! Let's broom-ride towards the Rainbow!

Heck yeah!! I am with you the whole way!!! My bleeding stopped today!! Yay!! Soo time for baby dancing!!

Hi Girls,

Just wanted to update you I tested today and got BFN.This time we did back to back IUI's but no success again.I wanted to get pregnant before my due date (my 2nd mc was in dec last yr).But seems like its just not happening.I wonder whether I would be able to concieve before Dec even!
Don't know why it is not happening.Recurrent MC's along with infertility just taking my life away.I can't help but to think over same matter and cry.Last month I had 4 follicles and 3 this time, linin of 1cm.Looks like its my fate :(
Sorry for the vent dears.A very selfish post.Thanks for being there when I need most.

Thanks a lot Rahma...I really needed this support.Means a lot to me :)

amanda - Glad to know know about AF.I hope this is your lucky month.

Minky - Ready for a new cycle!!!Must be excited.Are you trying naturally.

Rahma - I am so sorry for your loss dear.I hope the time passes soon and you get back to ttc again.Your 2014 rainbow must be looking at you from up above and waiting to get into your womb!Good and bad times are just part of our lives.Be strong as you already are.We all are with you anytime you need us.

Bumblee - How are you doing dear?

@ttcmoon no need to apologise huni. We all have those days, that why thus groups here for support through the good & the bad. An not doing to bad trying not to build up too much hope for my BFP me t month as I feel it won't hurt as bad wen 2nd AF arrives but I so want it so much. Massive hug ttcmoon

Hope the rest of u ladies are doing ok xx

Finally got to see my man Friday need. DTD that night and Saturday. My app says I'm ovulating today. May try to get it in again before he heads out tomorrow morning at 2:30am. Seems like our chances are good this time :) I'm hoping to surprise him with a positive in two weeks. I'm trying not to test early but right now I'm aiming for Nov 8th to test. Next AF is due Nov 12 so we'll see!

Wishing all you ladies luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"