• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Together we're strong & ready to try again

@florence,
Don't give up just yet. I had cramps 1 week before af was due. I always get cramps 1 week before af so I took it as a definite that I wasn't pregnant. Here I am 7 weeks on with what I hope is the stickiest of beans!

Kel

thankyou! I usually get cramps 1 week before af that's wat got me down with no real symptoms I was feeling this is just another regular month, hopefully no news is good news? xx

Baby dust needed!

Havin a bit of a meltdown. Have my scan tomorrow. Was soooo looking forward to it. As my symptoms were so strong it had me feeling very positive. This morning I started spotting though, followed by cramping. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

This feels all too familiar. Will try and stay as positive as possible but after 3 mc it's difficult. Will keep you ladies posted. Sorry to bring down the mood of the posts. Fx'd I can boost the mood again tomorrow with better news.

Kel

@Kel Ohh sweetheart, my heart sank when I read your post. Remember what you said to me positive mind, positive body. Spotting in early pregnancy is very, very common we have just been told by everyone as soon as we see it PANIC. But this shouldn’t always be the case.

Would the spotting tie in with when your period should be as sometimes its your bodies way of adjusting to pregnancy. After all it is going through some crazy changes.

We are all here for you, keep talking and keep ur chin up I no its hard but you have the scan tomorrow so you will know more then. Are your symptoms still strong MASSIVE HUG :kiss:

oh kel fingers crossed for u try and stay calm and relax it may be stress for the scan or something, Fx and babydust xxx

I hope everything is going well with everyone sticky baby dust to you all. I just wanted to give a huge thanks to everyone for just being here its helped me a lot finding this site and reading all of your posts this is such a tight knit circl. So ty

Thank you,

Your all so supportive. I share more with you guys then anyone else.

Trying to kick head into positive mode. I'm a great one for dishing out the good advice but I'm the biggest worrier ha ha. I'm a brat! Symptoms have totally subsided. Nausea and bloating is gone. And boobs have been deflated with no tenderness.
Minutes are like hours at the moment. Tick rock tick tock.

Kel x

Oh @Kel I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! I am going through something similar today, I am going a little bit bonkers. I got my positive OPK (I love that smiley face lol) last Monday morning at 6 am, as soon as I got up. I should have ovulated anytime Monday or Tuesday I am guessing. This past Sunday, I started pink spotting, I thought maybe it was implantation but was only 7 DPO. Monday I had light spotting, very light pink. I had the same with my 6 year old, and 5 days later I got a BFP. Then yesterday morning, spotting turned to bright red and there were small drops when I went to the washroom (TMI sorry), my heart sank. I know bright red is not a good sign. Today, I am still spotting bright/brown. This is not my period, I am bang on every month and I am not due until next Monday. I am only using a light tampon and its not by any means soaking it. I have zero pregnancy symptoms, I feel like I have my usual pms cranky/emotional symptoms. It's way too early for a test, I have never gotten a BFP before my period is due. It's actually usually the day after. I am not sure what is going on, has anyone had anything similar? I have been consistently spotting since Sunday, not bleeding, just spotting. It seems to be a bit more in the morning when I wake up and use the washroom then the rest of the day it's sporatic. My period is always spotting the first day and then a nightmare the next day until the end of day two where it tapers off. I keep waiting to see a big flood but nothing. I have had mild cramping since Sunday as well. I am convinced this is implantation and something is going wrong during it . Anyone out there with any advice?

Natalie, when was your miscarriage? That sounds like the AF I just had - my first one after my D&C. After a few days of weird stuff my flow returned to regular....

hey girls having a stress don't know what to make of this, right here goes, im 7dpo my cm is wet and clear to lotion not sticky. ive never felt for my cervix before but found it quite easy so im assuming its low, its wet and soft I don't know if its open or closed, what do we think of this? I thought u dried up after Ov but ive been this same amount since Ov (confirmed with +opk) do we thnk this is good or bad arghhh still no symptoms, feeling full though if u get me, no quite bloated but full???

@3minions, my miscarriage was 13 months ago. I started spotting approx 7 days after I ovulated and I am not due for my period until next Monday. It is so weird, either this is implantation and I am miscarrying again, or something entirely different.

@Florence, my cervix goes all over the place, I know right after I O'd last week it sort of stayed mid point. Not a whole lot of CM, I only ever get that when I am PG. It could be a great sign!

Oh wow. That's nuts.

I know, I know my body and this just isn't normal for me. I just have a feeling it's implantation going wrong. I will be spotting for 5 days total if I still am tomorrow. Im pretty down tonight.

I'm sorry Natalie. But you know it's not over until it's over. There's still hope....

SOunds like lots of us are having a hard time at the moment. Everyone is n my prayers and i am sending lots of baby dust.

When is te earliest you can expect to get pregnancy symptoms after ovulation if lucky enough to gave fallen pregnant?

I thnk i ovulated sunday/monday but have woken up feeling reallt nauseas this morning. I KNOW it is way to early to be getting symptoms even if i havebeen lucky enough to fall pregnant this cycle so am proably just about to come down with something but just wondered the earliest others have had symptoms in the past .

Kel what time is your scan today? xxxxx

Ladies, beautiful ladies,

I come with some good news. Your baby dust worked. I won't go into all the details as I'm on my phone but wanted to let you all know my little sticky bean had a heart beat.
I couldn't be happier. Thank you all so much for your support, it really means a lot

A very happy mammy

Congrats kel so happy for u im trying yo catch some of ur baby dust that's floating around xx

@KEL whoopy thank goodness for that :happydance: H&H 9 months sweetie x

I think am out this month my chart has been all over the place and back to back BD every other night has taken it out of the both of us think am gonna give up now. Was ment to bd tonight & saturday but my CM doesnt look fertile & my temps just keep going down. Not looking good but hey hum. Heres to next month i supose :cry: x

@Nataliek i havent really got any advice hun but am keeping everything crossed for u that it does work out it it was a true BFP u saw x

Thanks for listening ladies, more spotting this morning and it's slightly more consistent. Period is not due until Monday, this is day 5 of bleeding/spotting. I am so down. I will be ok, I just need a few days to eat some chocolate lol. I tested this morning and it's too early and got a BFN, which I expected.

@Kel30 that's amazing, so thrilled for you!! What a relief!!!

@bumblebee I know what you mean, it completely wears you out and can be so discouraging. You never know though, one of those little guys may be swimming around in there!

@smiler79 Only you know your body, I think anything is possible symptom wise. This whole TTC game is so tricky, you just never know what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->