Tommee tippee perfect machine

Yes! It has a filter in it to get rid of impurities.

Yes! It has a filter in it to get rid of impurities.

Mine arrived today and I hav it set up in the bedroom ready for thr night feeds and have filled the tank with tap water but just needed to double check

Have nothing to add to this thread other than that mine arrived today!! Looks awesome I can't wait to try it x

Yes ours did when the weather was hot hot. Is it still hot with you? When this happens I usually pop a couple of ice cubes in to cool the water before I need a bottle.

Tbh I never thought I'd see that light on living in the UK!!

Get some ice packs or bags of cold veg behind the back of it - it's due to the hot weather it causes it to overheat

I had that at 3am this morning! I stuck a fan on and aimed it at it and dd went back to sleep. She woke up an hour later and it worked fine then.

If it happens again i'll be trying out a bag of peas on the back of it - thanks for the tip! :thumbup:

It only flashed for so long then stopped so I didn't do anything,thanks for the tip

Oh so glad you asked, I had this thought in a 'sudden' moment (had been using it for weeks and weeks)! But concluded i was right eventually. I love this thing x

Completely in love with ours too - money well spent!

Didn't even know this existed until this thread. Sounds like a great product though. Where did you buy this from? Online? because I can't recall seeing it in our local Mothercare or Boots.

Yes I got mine from babies/toys r us online. Have seem it in argos and amazon too.

Got mine at babies r us but try to avoid spending the typical 99.99 if possible, it goes on promotions if you keep your eyes peeled

£64 delivered in babyrus at the mo using 20% off code 20AUG

Asda baby and toddler event has it for 69.99, not counting any other doscount codes you can find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->