DanielleM

Reaction score
The beginning of the 'ber' months!

SpetemBER
OctoBER
NovemBER
DecemBER

It's getting closer :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hehe, you know I have been waiting for someone to mention the 'BER' months ;) That is proper Christmas countdown! How exciting!!!

Hehe, you know I have been waiting for someone to mention the 'BER' months ;) That is proper Christmas countdown! How exciting!!!

I love it, this is the time if the year when you start to see Christmas stuff creep into shops and get proper excited and hear the misery guts moaning about it 'for gods sake it's only september why is there Christmas stuff out' usually men who have never organised a Christmas in their life!! :haha:

I love September. Normal people start to give Christmas a vague thought

I love it, this is the time if the year when you start to see Christmas stuff creep into shops and get proper excited and hear the misery guts moaning about it 'for gods sake it's only september why is there Christmas stuff out' usually men who have never organised a Christmas in their life!! :haha:

Yep, witnessed this only yesterday! People moaning in the card shop because they had Christmas stuff out! All part of the experience :winkwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"