Too early to buy for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for it. I love Scout not annoying and you can change his songs.
We will be handing stuff over this year we held back from last year as we had bought far too much.
In grave danger of doing the same again.

I think it's never too early. I have at least 8 items put away for next year as I bought stuff this year I now think may actually be too old for DS and a few things that were good deals. Our 2nd baby is due in May, we're getting married in February and hoping to move by the summer so instead of starting in January as normal a lot of our disposable income will be spent on other things xxx

I love scout. Oscar had it and Ive bought it again for Jack this year. Did you buy it?

I personally wouldn't buy for next year as I barely have space in the wordrobe for this years lol

Thanks for the opinions everybody, I didn't buy it in the end. I brought him some baby einstein toys instead.. I know i'll definitely give them to him before christmas though so probably wasn't the best of ideas

Thanks for the opinions everybody, I didn't buy it in the end. I brought him some baby einstein toys instead.. I know i'll definitely give them to him before christmas though so probably wasn't the best of ideas

Set up a price alert on camelcamelcamel for it, if will go for less than that throughout the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->