Too far left? Another curved frer annoyance *AF showed 15dpo, 2 days late

Ty ladies!

Temp is up .15 degrees to 98.28. This was fmu. First is the teaser line I saw while it was developing because I stare at tests even though I say not to. The other was about 5m. I changed the exposure to help with glare but otherwise unedited

Attachments

• IMG_7201.jpg
    IMG_7201.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7214.jpg
    IMG_7214.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 64
Seems too thin =\ afternoon 3 hour hold

Attachments

• IMG_7279.jpg
    IMG_7279.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7280.jpg
    IMG_7280.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7278.jpg
    IMG_7278.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 13
I see the line. If it's the start of a positive it should be a bit darker tomorrow, hopefully more obvious. xx

Yeah I am not excited. Lol I'm bracing for the cold, hard bfn tomorrow and I know everyone says 10dpo is early but I have never had an evening 10dpo neg turn positive. Especially if yesterday was implant I would expect a faint line tomorrow night

Hope you have a definitive answer tomorrow xx

Well guess they were duds cuz got a whole lot of nothing

Attachments

• IMG_7379.jpg
    IMG_7379.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7382.jpg
    IMG_7382.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7346.jpg
    IMG_7346.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
I don't know if you can see it in real life but I can def see something on the frer

I agree dobs something is catching my eye on leave frer. I officially hate frer.

Thanks. I see it but I don't. TBH I think the camera is catching a weird glare on I think tests no matter what angle I take the pic from and it's making it look like there is a line when there isn't.

Are you ruling this an Evan or have you got your bfp? It looks like if it is a true bfp it would be in the right spot!

I'm just concerned about the lighting causing a glare that happens to be in the right spot and looks like a line or just faint haze that happens. Af is due Sunday, Monday if my lp sticks to 13 days. It used to be 12. I have one frer left and I really don't want to buy more so I'll either use it tomorrow morning or skip it and hang on to it. I have a crap ton of veriquick

Click go advanced and manage attachments. It's right next to the post quick reply.

I'm just concerned about the lighting causing a glare that happens to be in the right spot and looks like a line or just faint haze that happens. Af is due Sunday, Monday if my lp sticks to 13 days. It used to be 12. I have one frer left and I really don't want to buy more so I'll either use it tomorrow morning or skip it and hang on to it. I have a crap ton of veriquick

Veriquick was the first one to pop up positive for me. Have you tested again today? Fx'd ❤❤❤

I did. Still bfn. Temp is still holding at 98.4 but I usually don't see a drop until 12dpo or 13dpo (currently 11).

Attachments

• IMG_7412.jpg
    IMG_7412.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7413.jpg
    IMG_7413.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 26
Boo for the bfn's was kinda hoping this would go the other way, even though I know you are unsure. Had this made you want to get back to TTC you think? x

No reminded me why I hate ttc :rofl: not testing anymore. Temp was up to 98.6 so Looks like another 13 day lp instead of 12. Either way I'm due to start spotting in two-five hours. If AF no show i'll grab some frers Monday after work

Dobbles if you buy frers I'll cave and buy one with you lol

I seriously almost got up to grab my keys but SO has to go to target so he'd go with and I can't sneak away lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->