Too Much?

PnutProtector

Reaction score
I heard about this on the radio this morning and had to check it out.

https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.p...=handmade&ga_page=13&order=date_desc&includes

What do you guys think? Too much?

WOW. That is scary. Her nipples cannot be proportionate!!! LOL:haha:

haha that's weird! I like that the text says she's wearing a neckless and wedding ring... because that's what you'd be looking for if you found that lying around!

:saywhat: I find that a bit frightening

That is one freaky doll :shock:

I think we have to draw the line somewhere ladies and one should be drawn there, because my nipples are not that big :rofl:

:rofl:

that's the reaction that everyone who i've shown it to has!!!

I'm with Pluto. This crosses the line.

:rofl: I nearly spat my cuppa all over my screen! xx

O......M.......G hahahahahaha i have to agree that i think this takes it too far. Think all you'd do with that is scare the living day light out of someone!

Lisa xx

according to the site, it's supposed to be educational... but i wouldn't use it for anyone at any age. It's too... there isn't a word for it.

That is one freaky doll :shock:

I think we have to draw the line somewhere ladies and one should be drawn there, because my nipples are not that big :rofl:

Well, to be fair one of the first signs of pregnancy is that your nipples enlarge and darken....so actually your nipples can get that big! :wacko:

I can see how it can be for educational purposes. If you are the type of parent that doesn't want to hold anything back (no mommy loves dad and they do a 'special hug' to get baby in mommy's belly stories) then I can see how you'd want something like that. My parents were never ones to hold anything back, but they had a book with pictures of babies in utero and pictures of women giving birth when we asked questions. I guess if you didn't want to show your kids real pictures then a doll would come in handy.

The thing that kind of bothers me is the amount of pubic hair, lol....there's more down there than on her head it seems! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->