• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Top 4 for us

McKinley Louise

But also think Sierra Louise is nice as well

I think Sierra Louise would work best.

Personally, I'm not too keen on the Mc... something names as first names, they are ok on the middle.

Nieve sounds nice; it means snow in Spanish, but somehow, as a spanish-speaker it does not really ring like a name to me - would you keep the Spanish pronounciation?

Nieve is prounounced N-EE-V. Niamh is an Irish feminine given name meaning "bright" in Irish. Neve and Nieve are Anglicized forms of the name. ...
The Mc names are kind of trendy.

Nieve is prounounced N-EE-V. Niamh is an Irish feminine given name meaning "bright" in Irish. Neve and Nieve are Anglicized forms of the name. ...

Oh. I thought of snow too. Spanish is becoming more and more widely spoken, so your kid would be snow to a lot of people, pronounced nee-é-vey

Sailor is just way too bizarre for me.:nope: And I dont like the Mc names. Which leaves Sierra, which could be really pretty with a nice middle name I think:) So I voted that

I dont like Mc names either, sounds like a sirname to me rather than first name. IMO Sailor is just too odd, i cant see any person really wanting to be called that, i could see a lot of teasing going on. I really like Nieve Elizabeth the best

Ah, that's really interesting, nice meaning too :) and it has a nice flow to it with Elisabeth, which I also really love.

I am biased as my daughters name is Neamh Elisabeth although Neamh has a completely different meaning to Niamh.
I would say option 2 or 4 x

My husband and I spent our honeymoon in Ireland and that is where I first heard the name Niamh/Nieve. So that name would be special to us. My OH loves Sierra.

I like Niamh Elizabeth best but I'd stick with the original Irish spelling.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hds13
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->