Total Crap!!!

Imi

Reaction score
What is it with blokes and them picking shot films that you have to sit through??

Gav has rented De javu ....

OMG what a bag of bollocks! I have just had to sit through an hour and a bit of pure and utter shite ....

Gonna punish him next week wit a chick flick
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry Imi i'm with Gav on this one we watched it on Monday night (well i did Ant fell asleep LOL)
I loved it, thought it was great!!!

whats it about ? think iv seen it advertised

Its Denzel Washington in it and it's about a ferry that blows up an he is the investigator

it wasnt very good......bad story that left lots of unanswered questions

I liked it and enjoyed it but like you say it left things un answered

Like why did he still investigate and find all the blood etc... as when that happened the back to the futue bit had happened so was no need for him to go to her house in the first place , if you see what i mean?

Hurts my head thinking about it too much LOL

LoLsorry I would have to side wth Gav too. I hate chick flicks, I find them and womens magazines an insult as all they seem to revolve aroind its slush, gossip, fashion and finding a man.

I prefer my reading and viewing material to be cleaver, witty and a bit more intelligent.

I would have prefered De Javu too

sounds good, but too complicated, OH gets annoyed becuase I ask too many questions who did what and why lol

It just left so many unaswered questions and the plot tbh was pretty un realistic!

Did me flaming nut!!!

xxx

Imi how dare you ? unrealistic???
have you never seen back to the future??
are you saying its not real?:cry:

:rofl:

:wacko: Did you not see the dudes wig in back to the future ... you trying to tell me THAT was realstic?? :rofl:

Next you will be telling me Dr whoreally travels in a phone box!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Erm yeah!! course he does!!!:dohh:

lol at jo.

I thought it was a bit crap as well, feel asleep through it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member