Totally Forgot Maya!!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Can't believe I did this.....

Went into town today & got all my Xmas cards out of the way. Got the usual shitty ones I send to the neighbours & then the ones for my family members like 'To My Mum At Xmas'

Soooo I get home & i'm writing them out & realise i've forgotton to get one for my daughter!! How awful am I lol

Aw, also did you get the to nana ones etc :) I went and bought all mine last week because before i know it x-mas will be here :) XxxX

Ema - That's what makes it worse. I got all the to my Nana, Uncle, Grandad etc but totally forgot Daughter. I think I forget she's mine. Cant quite get my head round it yet lol

PP - I'm not that bad........yet ;)

thought you meant you left her somewhere lol!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thats what I thought:dohh:

I remember about 10 months ago I went into town to get cotton wool for Katie amongst other things and forgot it:dohh: felt so guilty about it:lol:

Totally normal hun, preggo brain never leaves:rofl:

Aw hun, ive forgotten the to my son one....and i wouldnt have got one....until you wrote this :rofl: will have to pick one up :) XxxX

:rofl: I also thought you forgot her in a store or something!

It so often happens to me that I'm in the living room and I hear Lola-Rose crying on the baby monitor and I wonder 'where's this baby crying' :dohh: MINE!

I will let you all in on the one bad thing I did to Maya

I got out the taxi the other week with my mum at the top of a steep road. Set the buggy up & put Maya in it. Then a job ad caught my eye so I took my hands off the buggy to point it out to my mum.............................................Maya goes wheeling down the road in her buggy & very nearly toppled into the road. I was screaming & my mum was running after the buggy to catch it!!

It was so scary but now it seems quite comical

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"