TR Bump Buddies

Yep I am excited to be in double digits! I posted a new bump pic in my journal...Karen demanded it. LOL

Yep I am excited to be in double digits! I posted a new bump pic in my journal...Karen demanded it. LOL

No it was the people who demanded it.:haha: I was just speaking for the people.

Okay was any one else very thirsty the first few weeks?

LOL. YEs Karen very and if I didn't keep up with it I got awful headaches. Water water water

YES....I was too and I had hot flashes with a sweat mustache. I forgot about ur jounral reeds...LOL, talk to u on so many thread on on fb too much. Will go check it out. I will post a belly pic tomorrow..ugh

Okay good. Because I can drink about 12 bottles of water and still want some more. Yes the hot flashes are bad. LOL

DSC00060.jpgWell...here isthe first dreaded naked belly pic posted online. Told ya I was huge

Aww!! It is so cute.

My belly was already a little chubby. And it kind of had the fat hanging over from my previous c-sections. So I may not take pic of it until 2nd trimester.

Exactly....why do u think I usually take one lying down. LOL. I have alot of belly chubb.

So ladies...how is everyone today? I'm feeling good, been a few days of feeling crappy so that makes me smile. Having alot of BH lately...expecially when I get in the SUV. Hope u are all well.....

So ladies...how is everyone today? I'm feeling good, been a few days of feeling crappy so that makes me smile. Having alot of BH lately...expecially when I get in the SUV. Hope u are all well.....

I am good. I am very bloated feeling today. Is that normal? Hey when did you all hear you baby's HB?

Hello. Karen I was 6+2 but baby was measuring 7+2. And yes bloat at this point is very normal.

Hello. Karen I was 6+2 but baby was measuring 7+2. And yes bloat at this point is very normal.

Okay thanks Reeds. I feel huge!!

I was on the September sweet pea thread and some of the ladies was saying they didn't see baby in sac or they didn't hear HB and was asking if that is normal. It kind of freak me out. Because I go on Monday and I think I will be exactly 5 weeks.

It's totally normal. We saw the sac but no fetal pole til after 6w. Bloat is normal as well, mine started early too.....that old uterus kicked into gear when that baby implated. LOL...Sounds like yours is doing the same.
I have felt like crap this last week (actually today I feel like a super model compared to the last few) but even when ur feeling junky, all u need to do is go on bnb and see all who are ttc and know how precious a gift u have been given.

Needa, that is so true. I am very thankful for being blessed. God is good.

1st tri is very scary. And yes at 5 weeks it may be early to see anything. Are they checking your levels still?

Carole send me some super model vibes. lol

No they were pretty happy with the levels. But did say they may take more on Monday just to be sure. But they were happy to have seen the sac in the uterus already. I am feeling pretty good about this pregnancy but I think I am going to stay away from the 1st tri thread. It is kind of scary reading all that. I don't want to second guess God at all.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->