TR Bump Buddies

Yes. I didn't wander around 1st tri too much. Pretty much stuck to who I knew. LOL

Reeds/....no more super model energy to send your way. I have been having tons of BH and Iam really crampy. I feel tons of pressure up high....under my boobs. I think to be safe I am going to go to the hospital. Will post later....send some prayers that baby is staying put and I am just too old for this pg thing.....

Hope all is well Carole. I have been having the same thing....was just talking about it. Been having BH everynight with lots of back pain. Update us when you can,

I dont know what to do....I think I may have a bad stomache ache? I don't know....the bh slowed down, I have been having days without bm and then I will have to go a few times in one day. Well....today is that day. TMI...sorry. I have nasty heartburn alL of a sudden,,,,I never get that. EVER. Baby is moving like mad.....I feel achy in my bellly....I dont want to waste an eve in hospital as they are not quick here..what to do?

I worry until I feel Gunner moving then I know he is fine. I have been having to lay down early and use the heating pad on my back to get them to stop. ANd drink nothing but water. MY heartburn had been back I also know he is up way higher in the past week that ever. I feel movement down low and actual kicks up high right at my ribs. So my guess is baby is growing and our old bodies don't like it.

I hope that is all it is. it's way to soon for a birth and its freaking me out. Not to be rude but I am glad your feeling crappy like me so its normal..lol

I will take feeling crappy with you if it gives you some relief. I have been getting them everynight since Tuesday...but like I said Gunner is defiantley more stretched out...up and high feel all the movements and feel like he is a partying rolling and tossing.

Where are u girls? Reeds...I can not believe yr 3rd tri tomorrow, what an amazing blessing. God is good..

Oh I am here...lazy me..I am already lazy and noot yet to 3rd tri. LOL I am praying for some snow so my kiddos can be home tomorrow. Silly huh?

Ready girl....where are u?

Reeds.....hope tht little man isn't giving u the scares anymore?

Hey Carole we are doing good...trying to stay warm. LOL I have been worried about Karen she hasn't been on in a few days. Praying all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->