Trafford Centre Meet - New poll to finalise the date :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Ok so these are the top 6 dates for the meet.

Please vote for your prefered 2 dates only then we will make a decision this week.

:D

How do I vote for another date, it won't let me :(

Oh I'm all excited now!

I think you had to check 2 boxes then click vote :)

I voted for the 2 Weds dates but the Monday's are just as good! Know Hevz can't do Tues so would be good to avoid those if poss :)

just voted. cant wait, how exciting!!

The 10th is the only day i can't do :cry: we are at birmingham hospital with Niamh.
If that date is best with everyone else then i can come next time.

It's level between the 10th and the 17th so dont you worry darling x

ooooh just found this would love to come along, not been to a meet before though :shy:

Im having my anomoly scan on the 10th but not till afternoon, whats the plan for time to meet etc so I can decide what dates to vote for

It would be lovely to meet you!

I was gonna say mid morning to meet - 10.30am ish :D

17th would be good!! its my last free wednesday before i have to go back to work!!

17th is better for me too, purely because I can mix my days around at work to get weds off and I don't fancy coming in an extra day this week :p

Sounds good to me the 17th, will check out bus times..... quite excited to meet people.

oooh can i come?? im only about 20 mins from the trafford centre by bus...wed 17th is perfect for me as i go away on the 19th

This thread has been closed temporarily as requested by MM as not to cause confusion with the other thread about this meet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back