Trimester 9 & 3/4: For All of Us "In Between" Ladies

Why do you have to go through with ramadan too? just because they wont have anything open or what?

Or is it because people would be upset with you if you weren't participating?
No water outside? That's crazy with those temperatures! I don't think I'd go outside for the whole month!

Its simply the law here...if you get caught, you will be fined and put in prison for the rest of ramadan!
they do allow woman that are pregnant or sick people to break the fast but that rule only applies to their home not the outside world and since we are not muslim and dont follow the ramadan rules in our house anyhow it doesnt make a difference! I was all happy to be able to drink while outside this summer but our Kuwaiti friend took the wind out of my sails very quick and enlightened me! I think Kuwait and Saudi Arabia are the only places where foreigners have to follow these rules!

wow..that is pretty extreme..I could def never live there..I understand having your beliefs that you stick to but forcing even visitors to do it..wow..

Anywho...I think its almost McGriddle time..lol...Im watching a show on TLC about a little couple about to have a baby...I think I'll pause this and head out..will be back in just a few mins..MacDos is only about 10 mins away...keep on talking..I'll catch up when I get back lol..

Ok Im back lol lol..got two one for now and one for later lol lol...

and we are going to the gym tonight so I dont feel so bad lol lol..

Why do you have to go through with ramadan too? just because they wont have anything open or what?

No water outside? That's crazy with those temperatures! I don't think I'd go outside for the whole month!

Its simply the law here...if you get caught, you will be fined and put in prison for the rest of ramadan!
they do allow woman that are pregnant or sick people to break the fast but that rule only applies to their home not the outside world and since we are not muslim and dont follow the ramadan rules in our house anyhow it doesnt make a difference! I was all happy to be able to drink while outside this summer but our Kuwaiti friend took the wind out of my sails very quick and enlightened me! I think Kuwait and Saudi Arabia are the only places where foreigners have to follow these rules!

Wow, I had no idea!! How do you like living in Kuwait. How long are you guys expecting to stay?

wow..that is pretty extreme..I could def never live there..I understand having your beliefs that you stick to but forcing even visitors to do it..wow..

Anywho...I think its almost McGriddle time..lol...Im watching a show on TLC about a little couple about to have a baby...I think I'll pause this and head out..will be back in just a few mins..MacDos is only about 10 mins away...keep on talking..I'll catch up when I get back lol..

All I want right now is to go home, watch TLC and eat! Thanks MrsJerome!! :haha:
I'm PVR'ing that show tonight on the surprise homecoming on TLC, guaranteed to make me sob my heart out!!

oh I cant watch that..I cry just at the commercial with that little girl..knowing her dad has never seen her..that has to be the hardest thing ever!!! I cry at everything lately..yesterday hubby made me laugh..and then I started crying I dont even know why lol lol....it was just one of those days lol..

Wow, I had no idea!! How do you like living in Kuwait. How long are you guys expecting to stay?

I have to say, you get used to it but from time to time you just get sick of it, people her tend to be very ignorant and arrogant but we have nice friends and host BBQ's a lot. I like taking care of my husbands co-workers, they are not fortunate enough to have their wives or kids live here with them so I try my best to give them home cooked meals and just a family atmosphere whenever they come over! Our son has some good friends and adjusted very well, he now speaks 3 languages besides German and English, he picked up Arabic with ease and translates for us, lol!
The only thing I really dislike and that scares me every day is the driving, people just dont know how to follow simple rules on the roads and put themselves and others in danger all the time, about a year and a half ago, we had a really bad car accident caused by a local who thought it was ok to make a left turn from the far right lane and we rolled our truck a few times, we all walked away from it with only some bruises!
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47314412759
thats a link to a FB page, you can see our car on it as well...
anyhow, I dont know how long we will be here, we stopped making plans:wacko: since they rarely work out, this was only supposed to be a one year thing and its 5 years later now...

wow..thats insane about the car thing....people here know how to drive they are just douche-y in our area and speed and dont stay in their lane..especially around curves...glad you all were ok after a bad accident though...

my hubby is half korean but doesnt speak it really..other than a few things here and there to his mom...he does speak fluent german but I dont lol lol..so LO would never really hear it..I might try to do some french with her..just from my french education in college and highschool...

well its naptime for me..got up at 8 with hubby and Im pooped already..geezz..fell asleep on the couch for a bit watching looney tunes..but I think its time for a proper in the bed nap...be on later ladies..

Im the same as you Mrs Jerome...i knew from day1 that this baby was a girl. had been saying "she" all the way through until it was finally confirmed at 21 weeks. Just mother's instinct I suppose.
And i also had a similar moment to you the other day. Where I started laughing with OH, and then it turned into hysterical crying, with real tears! Crazy, huh?

Mama T - my Uncle works in the Navy, and was posted out to Kuwait a few years ago. He was lucky enough to be able to take my Aunt and 4 cousins with him. They love it over there. They all have good jobs and good friends. However, my Uncle's post comes to an end soon, and they are all worried about moving back to the UK, because they love their life in Kuwait.

Ok so that nap didnt go as planned..by the time I went potty..brushed my teeth (to get the icky mcgriddle after taste out) and got into bed..I was wide awake lol lol...oh well

The crying after laughing is kind of embarrassing...atleast for me..hubby always makes fun of me..and it annoys me that I have no idea why Im crying in the first place lol...

finally got quite a bit done on my online scrapbook for Brieanan and this whole pregnancy..check it out ladies..let me know what you think..I cant wait to add more...

www.bjgjscrapbook.webs.com

Love the scrapbook, I think i have to do something like that too!

Aww, Mrs Jerome. I love your online scrapbook. Im gonna start making a paper scrapbook this weekend. Also, I love your weekly bump pictures. I wish I had done that :(

I just finished this baby beanie...
I have not had a crochet needle in my hand since elementary school so im pretty proud of this one :)https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee477/socal_wife/hat.jpg

Mammat, it looks awesome! Very cute :)

awww...it is cute!! I cant wait to have a ton of these little things..and little socks..and stuff around the house lol..

how is everyone today? I have been having a very slow few days, it seems like time until my 4D scan doesn't go by at all :(

im getting impatient about my scan too lol lol..I cant wait!!! and its our OB tour day as well..and my last 4 week appt...which is nice coz then it'll be every 2 weeks so I wont have to wait so bloody long...im very impatient :blush:

someone bought the tommee tippee girl starter set from BabiesRUs for me off my registry!!..yay! lol..still nothing showing up on the target registry but oh well...shower is Sat night...Im going home on Sat morning instead of Fri like I normally would just coz I'll miss hubby and only want to be away one night...and then my brother and sister are coming back with me Sun..and we will FINALLY..get to paint the freaking nursery! lol...super super excited about that and my brother will also help hubby put up the wainscoting...woohoo!! :happydance: so hopefully this coming week will be a big week for nurserywork..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->