Trimester 9 & 3/4: For All of Us "In Between" Ladies

yeah my next appt is August 16th..he said though what we wont do another scan till 36 weeks just to measure how big she is and make sure shes not huge..lol..

Love the scans Mrs Jerome! I love the one with her mouth open and her head to the side, she looks happy :)

We officially only get one scan at 20 weeks. The midwife has to have a reason to order another, but a lot of times they find a reason, so we will see. Our clinic doesn't have the ultrasound machines, we have to go to the hospital to get them, so they can't just slip one in at our appointments :shrug:

We had our 3D/4D ultrasound last Thursday which was amazing! :cloud9: It was so awesome to see her! I attached some of my favorites. Then this weekend my mom came and helped me finish painting the nursery. Now I just need to buy accessories for the room (valance, wall hangings, lamps, organizers) and we will be good on the nursery! I am so excited!

Well done on your nursery progress, I know I am pumped about mine and now that we know for sure that we are having a girl, I can get a few pink bits and pieces too! here is my nursery as of now...

Wow. I like that. Its a room you wont have to repaint after a few years because of a baby theam. Not that I have anything against a baby theam:winkwink:

Mrs Jerome and Mama T - I commented on both of your threads. Im sorry if the other 3rd tri members are not as forthcoming with their comments. Both of your little girls are so cute.

I dont get another scan at all now. We only get 2 scans throughout the whole of pregnancy here in the UK. One at 12 weeks and one at 20 weeks. I had to pay a lot of money to get the 4D scan on saturday. and I cant afford any more. So the next time I see her, she will be here!

Hope you are all well xx

Mrs Jerome and Mama T - I commented on both of your threads. Im sorry if the other 3rd tri members are not as forthcoming with their comments. Both of your little girls are so cute.

I dont get another scan at all now. We only get 2 scans throughout the whole of pregnancy here in the UK. One at 12 weeks and one at 24 weeks. I had to pay a lot of money to get the 4D scan on saturday. and I cant afford any more. So the next time I see her, she will be here!

Hope you are all well xx

oh, it must be a bummer to not be able to have many scans! wow, 2 that's not much at all is it? I guess I have been very fortunate so far, even the 4d scan was covered by the insurance!
But it wont be too long for us to finally meet our babies in person, I cant wait!

hello everyone, looks like not much has been going on here lately!
well, i am now 29 weeks and a squash! wow, time fly's by right now!

Ill be a squash tomorrow...yay! lol.... we got tons of stuff from our friends last night..the papasan swing..a papasan chair..a bumbo with tray...a tummy time mat...an exersaucer thing and a few clothes..now we just have to find room for it all till the nursery is done lol

Nothing happening here :coffee:
Hope you're all well xx

Ill be a squash tomorrow...yay! lol.... we got tons of stuff from our friends last night..the papasan swing..a papasan chair..a bumbo with tray...a tummy time mat...an exersaucer thing and a few clothes..now we just have to find room for it all till the nursery is done lol

wow, im so jealous! we have to buy everything ourselves im afraid and with forking out a looot of money to help my sister in law who just had a horrible car accident its not going to be easy! I was hoping to get the stroller i really wanted (quinny buzz) but now have to make due with a cheaper one :(

up for a bit..since little miss is awake and spazzing...will prolly head back to bed after some food lol...

Mama_T what happened with your SIL? Is she going to be ok? And can no one else in the family help her out or they just dont feel like it? That sucks about the stroller but sometimes the cheaper ones are just as good..and a lot of times you are just paying for the name..like those bugaboo ones or whatever they are called.. hopefully you can find one you like almost as much

SIL was in near fatal accident when the driver fell asleep behind the wheel and hit a light pole! the driver was in a koma for a week, his little son (3yrs) is still critical and my SIL had to be cut out of the car and has broke just about every bone in her body but luckily no internal injuries! she will come out of it better then the others! The rest of the family is always broke and they like to drain our wallets for everything, one month the brother cant pay his mortgage, the next month its something else! all my husband wanted is to have someone by her side, she is in ICU in GA the rest of the family is in CA and we are overseas! Its been a rough few weeks trying to get information on her status but she seems to be doing OK now she was very lucky!
sorry about the long reply on this but i cant really vent to anyone but my husband! Im just so sorry for the little boy :(

So sorry to hear your story Mama_T.
I hope your SIL (and the poor little boy) recover soon.
xx

oh thats horrible..I hope she is ok and doesnt have anything lasting...and the little boy too!!

Good news for me today! My mom found the stroller that i really want on ebay for a fraction of the price of a new one, it seems to be in good condition; Quinny buzz for me after all it seems!

oh yay!!..glad you can get the one you want...settling is never fun...

anyone else leaking..pee? :blush: lol...Im just sitting on the couch..no sneeze..no cough..nothing..and feel a little wet and go to look and there is a wet patch in my undies...up higher..not in the middle like if it was amniotic fluid...so I had to change undies and I put a Poise liner on..uggh...I am sooo gonna be in Depends before this is over lol.. :dohh:

Great news on the Stroller, Mama_T :thumbup:

Mrs Jerome, my pants started getting damp early on in my pregnancy, so I started wearing liners. But I assumed it was CM. Although I do leak a little pee when I sneeze sometimes :blush:

Good news for me today! My mom found the stroller that i really want on ebay for a fraction of the price of a new one, it seems to be in good condition; Quinny buzz for me after all it seems!

Yay!!!!! i managed to find one reasonably cheap after deciding i really couldn't afford one. It's hardly been used and i can't wait to whizz my little man about in it lol xx

I cant wait to get our travel system..I see it all the time in Target and get soo excited lol..we have a big state park and lake/river about 10 mins from the house..its sooo amazingly nice there in the Fall..right when shes born so it will be great to get out of the house and use the stroller to get some exercise and both of us get some fresh air...I LOVE the Fall..its my fav season...it just feels so fresh and clean...I cant wait..

Im starting a group in my area for expecting moms and moms/dads with kids like...around 1 year or younger...just to meet up every few weeks and get out of the house and socialize with some adults..and let the kids get an early start on socializing too...one of the ladies that joined..is actually a Labor and Delivery nurse at the hospital where I will be having Brieanan..which is soo crazy..maybe she can sneak me in some MacDos or something lol...

Mrs Jerome, what state do you live in? We have some really nice walking trails and a lake is less than a mile from our house (of course it's MN so there are lakes everywhere). I REALLY want to be able to take her out for walks. Oct in MN could go either way, the weather is just so unpredictable. I am hoping for a few good weeks at least after she is born so I can get her out and get some exercise and time out of the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->