Trimester 9 & 3/4: For All of Us "In Between" Ladies

anyone else officially 3rd tri next week and not moving over permanently? I think I'll still switch back and forth between 2nd and 3rd....def not ready to start talking about hospital bags and that kind of thing but definitely over 20 week scans and finding out the sex..I think Im stuck in nursery/babyshower mode lol lol... anyone have any showers coming up or had one recently? what all did you score or what are you hoping to get?

Yeh i'm due to move over and don't wanna leave although hospital bag has started to cross my mind at last lol! Think i'll flit between the 2 for a bit as well though lol x

Same! I'm due to move over in a week and up until now, hospital bag speak was panicking me, but on Saturday I'm going to go out and get a couple of big fat nighties and some cheap knickers for after the birth, as I hate disposble ones, I'm just gonna go for voluminous cheap granny pants. I'm making a start! Very nerve racking though!

Definitely still feel very "9 and 3/4" and in between!

my hubby makes fun of me as I have been signing up for free samples of Poise pads and Depends and Tena undies lol...those are the cloth but disposable ones for people with incontinence problems and stuff..but I told him I might as well get as many free ones as I can..especially for the heavy flow blood days right after shes born... and the pads will come in hand in the last few weeks..I'll be wearing some sort of pantyliner pad every time I go out..just incase my water breaks or something lol..

We had our 3D/4D ultrasound last Thursday which was amazing! :cloud9: It was so awesome to see her! I attached some of my favorites. Then this weekend my mom came and helped me finish painting the nursery. Now I just need to buy accessories for the room (valance, wall hangings, lamps, organizers) and we will be good on the nursery! I am so excited!

Attachments

• images_6.jpg
    images_6.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
  • images_22.jpg
    images_22.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
  • images_34.jpg
    images_34.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2
  • images_15.jpg
    images_15.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • images_27.jpg
    images_27.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2
here are my bump pics for week 28...only 12 weeks left....or..84 days...cant believe it... all the girls on my other thread are posting their 3D/4D pics this week and its just made me super super excited for tomorrow lol.. they are just soo cute!!

I went to hobbylobby to get some stuff for my shower..a disposable cupcake box...some fondant...also got a pretty glass/pewter cross for her room so his mom will not freak out since its going to be mainly fantasy fairies..and I just want to nip it in the butt before she can even complain about it... if any of you have hobbylobby around I highly suggest going there..especially for decorations and household stuff..they have sales every week..this week like..all wall decor was 50% off..all metalware was 50% off...all decorative lamps 50% off... I could walk around there forever lol.. I also got two maternity shirts on clearance at target and some plain bibs for the ladies to decorate at my baby shower...they were like..$3.99 for just one at hobbylobby but I got 10 for $13 at target...I had a coupon for hobbylobby and a giftcard for target so everything was only $28..yay!

Im shopping online for a maternity support belt/girdle right now..just walking around hobbylobby for 30 mins my stomach and back was killing me... so Im trying to find one that is comfy but does the job for when we go out and I am on my feet a lot.. did any of you ever wear one? I put a thread on here asking so hopefully I will get some good advice suggestions..I looked for one at target today and they only have belly bands like..the ones to keep your pants up and even your bump out..not for support

Attachments

• P7310130.jpg
    P7310130.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
  • P7310133.jpg
    P7310133.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
Mama_t and Acorn - your 4D pictures are both so clear!! and your little girls are both beautiful.

MrsJerome - loving your bump pic. Sorry I cant help you will the girdles/belts. Good luck with your 4D scan today. Cant wait to see you pics!

xx

Love your bump MsJerome! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going either. Not long left now!!

been up since 3am!!...LO was going crazy..she was totally asleep most of the day yesterday...and at about 10pm last night I realized why...I had taken a benadryl to help me sleep Sunday night ...and it must have taken a bit of time to wear off for her lol...so she decided to pay me back by keeping me up alllll night lol...I just hope she keeps up the energy for my appt today... I ordered a mini cradle thing another girl suggested ..only $17 on amazon..should be here by the 10th if not earlier..cant wait!!! will be so nice to walk around again without feeling horrid after 30 minutes... time to get ready for my appt!! :happydance:

Mrs Jerome, what is the length to the mini cradle? My midwife told me to get one because I have been carrying low and it has been very uncomfortable. I checked target too with no luck.

I will have to check out Hobby Lobby. We don't have one super close, but I have a ton of accessory type things I still need for her nursery. I want a lamp, letters to paint for over her bed, and some fabric drawers for the changing table . I also still need a valance. I can't seem to find one that goes with the room and my sewing stills are pretty terrible. Any suggestions for places to shop for that? JcPenney, kohls, target, and pottery barn have all failed me :p

Mrs Jerome, what is the length to the mini cradle? My midwife told me to get one because I have been carrying low and it has been very uncomfortable. I checked target too with no luck.

I will have to check out Hobby Lobby. We don't have one super close, but I have a ton of accessory type things I still need for her nursery. I want a lamp, letters to paint for over her bed, and some fabric drawers for the changing table . I also still need a valance. I can't seem to find one that goes with the room and my sewing stills are pretty terrible. Any suggestions for places to shop for that? JcPenney, kohls, target, and pottery barn have all failed me :p

We have a big Micheals here and they have lamps and letters :)

I went to Micheals, but didn't find letters I liked. I didn't check on lamps there, I will have to do that!

We had our 3D/4D ultrasound last Thursday which was amazing! :cloud9: It was so awesome to see her! I attached some of my favorites. Then this weekend my mom came and helped me finish painting the nursery. Now I just need to buy accessories for the room (valance, wall hangings, lamps, organizers) and we will be good on the nursery! I am so excited!

Well done on your nursery progress, I know I am pumped about mine and now that we know for sure that we are having a girl, I can get a few pink bits and pieces too! here is my nursery as of now...

Attachments

• mynursery1.jpg
    mynursery1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • mynursery.jpg
    mynursery.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
Agrrrr, these hormones again! I just put up my lovely 3D pictures in 3rd tri and NOBODY has anything to say :(. It seems like everyone's posts like that get loads of responses and mine always get nothing! I guess I will just stay away from posting anything over there and instead just stay here with you girls forever, I really like it here, I never had the feeling of not being a part of it and in 2nd and 3rd tri I always seem to get blown off :(
rant over :) so, how are you girls today?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...according-scan-tech-so-cute-im-soo-proud.html

Yay, your pictures are awesome! I know exactly how psyched you are right now!

its so amazing..I dont get to see her again till 36 weeks though :cry:

I don't know when ill see her again but my next appointment is in 2 weeks and my dr usually does an ultrasound every time we will see but this is my only 4d scan ill have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->