Trimester 9 & 3/4: For All of Us "In Between" Ladies

Mama T - Judge you?? That sounds awesome!!! I have to say personally I might be uncomfortable with the live in part, just because I wouldn't be used to it. But we have a big house too (3800 sq ft) and between both of us working and only having weekends off, we have cleaners about 2 yrs ago that come in every other week and clean top to bottom, it's my favorite day to come home from work with the house sparkling and smelling lovely!!

Can I ask?? Are you in Kuwait for work or family? Staying long?? Where are you from?

we are here for work only, my husband is from the states (CA), I'm from Germany, thats where we met when he was stationed there, after he got out of the army, he started contracting for the army and eventually ended up in the desert! we have no idea how long we will be here but until they pull out all the troops from places like Afghanistan and Iraq, there will be a good job here for him! I worked as a kindergarten teacher for the past 3 years but decided now that we have a LO on the way to just be a SAHM again :)

Thanks for sharing and stay safe over there, sounds like quite the adventure. My husband is Navy, we didn't move quite so far when he retired just from Southern to Northern California ;)

My husband was in the marine corp but I didn't meet him till after he was out so never had the military wife thing. Best of Luck Mama T. I hope you go home soon!

My son (11yrs) just felt baby kick today! although, my hubby and i have been feeling it for quite some time now i waited until baby was really going out of town to have my son go ahead and feel it! now he is really fascinated and keeps on sitting next to me putting his hands on my tummy! really quite sweet :)

I am sooo happy:). My stepsons mom (we are really close) came over last night & helped (actually I kinda just watched:)) :haha: clean out his playroom & bedroom & consolidate all of his stuff & furniture & toys & school stuff into his bedroom!!!! Making room for the nursery!!! It's now completely empty ready to be painted & then I finally get to start puttin together all those boxes with furniture that are pled high in the garage!!! Yippee!! I'm so excited! She rocks!! It would've taken me forever to organize all of his stuff. Just wanted to share:happydance:

I am sooo happy:). My stepsons mom (we are really close) came over last night & helped (actually I kinda just watched:)) :haha: clean out his playroom & bedroom & consolidate all of his stuff & furniture & toys & school stuff into his bedroom!!!! Making room for the nursery!!! It's now completely empty ready to be painted & then I finally get to start putting together all those boxes with furniture that are piled high in the garage!!! Yippee!! I'm so excited! She rocks!! It would've taken me forever to organize all of his stuff. Just wanted to share:happydance:

Sorry for the double post. I noticed misspellings & corrected them but it posted again?

Today, the temperature is only about 15 degrees celsius.
With strong winds, and very heavy rain.
Not like mid-July weather at all. Oh well.
Whats the weather like where you are?

I envy the temperatures you girls are dealing with, here we have had highs of anywhere between 47 and 50 degrees Celsius, so im pretty much indoors all day, if i have to go out i try to get it done as early in the morning as i can!:nope:

Sheesh, justthe thought of thatis making me sweat lol. I'm in Cyprus for 2 wks taking kids to see their dad and it's been up to about 36 degrees so far and at night the heat is killing me. Saying that, it was about 15 degrees when i left the uk. It's taking a bit of getting used to lol

The temp has been 98 here and real feel 112 :( so hot. Its like walking into a wall when you go outside..

DH and I are leaving for the Keys to go to mini lobster season today. I'm sweating just thinking about it. I will be stuck with 3 very drunk and obnoxious people for the entire week in this rotten heat:( UGH!! Wish me luck

DH and I are leaving for the Keys to go to mini lobster season today. I'm sweating just thinking about it. I will be stuck with 3 very drunk and obnoxious people for the entire week in this rotten heat:( UGH!! Wish me luck

O man, I hate being around drunk people when im not pregnant! Good luck! :thumbup:

anyone else officially 3rd tri next week and not moving over permanently? I think I'll still switch back and forth between 2nd and 3rd....def not ready to start talking about hospital bags and that kind of thing but definitely over 20 week scans and finding out the sex..I think Im stuck in nursery/babyshower mode lol lol... anyone have any showers coming up or had one recently? what all did you score or what are you hoping to get?

I still hope my co-workers will put together a baby shower for my in september!
I finally have my 4D scan tomorrow, im sooo exited

oh yay cant wait to see your scan pics..give me some idea of what mine will look like!!...just a few more days till mine...I almost passed out today in HomeDepot..wasnt even doing anything..was standing there holding a piece of chair rail (for the nursery) while hubby cut it in the store..at this little station..otherwise they are like..15 freaking feet long..anyway..I just started to feel pukey all of a sudden and then started getting the tunnel vision and my hearing was going...so I told him I have to stop now!! and sat down on a little display shelf thing and took my teeshirt off so I was just in my tank top...and just leaned forward a bit...and it eventually went away but I still felt blah the rest of the time...I think it was just the heat and from standing and that store was humid as hell today...no fans in that back section..uggh...horrible experience...I just feel like all these pregnancy limitations are kicking in soo fast now...its like I was ok and could do everything I normally would and then these past two weeks all the bad stuff has started..the SPD...the backaches and stomach aches from doing too much which isnt anything compared to what I would normally do before Im tired...my stomach muscles are stretching out again..like where your abs meet in the middle...and now this fainting feeling... anyone else getting hit hard and fast by all these?

Ooh, good luck with your 4D scan Mama_t. I had mine yesterday, will upload pics later.

Sorry to hear about you feeling unwell Mrs Jerome. Im struggling to stand up for any period of time lately. Can probably manage 20 minutes before my bump starts to ache.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend xx

Here are a few of my 4D pics from yesterday....
xx

Attachments

• HANNAH_6.jpg
    HANNAH_6.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • HANNAH_18.jpg
    HANNAH_18.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
  • HANNAH_21.jpg
    HANNAH_21.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3
awww...now I cant wait till mine on Tues!!..yay!!! soo cute..love the little foot and toes!

i just got back from my 4d scan! Sooo happy with it. We found out for sure that its a girl! I will upload pictures as soon as i have enough time to do so!

Here is our Baby Girl!https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee477/socal_wife/62120_TAYLOR_20110731_152257_0029AVI_000008432.jpghttps://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee477/socal_wife/62120_TAYLOR_20110731_152257_0027AVI_000001912.jpghttps://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee477/socal_wife/62120_TAYLOR_20110731_152257_0024AVI_000003235.jpghttps://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee477/socal_wife/62120_TAYLOR_20110731_152257_0020.jpghttps://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee477/socal_wife/62120_TAYLOR_20110731_152257_0021AVI_000008425.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->