Truly shocked.

Emsabub

Reaction score
Hi all!

Congratulations to everyone who have had their BFP on this board!

On the evening of Saturday 5th May, I decided to use my last strip test just for fun, to get rid of it, knowing I wasn't pregnant. Well.. as it turns out, I was very wrong. I went and got some more tests at 10pm minutes later and got three more BFPs 😳

Thing is, how do I date a pregnancy without a period? I came off the pill 25/3 and got this two days ago so I'm not sure how it'll be done!

Congratulations! I agree it'll likely be done with your scans. :)

Congrats xx just tell the gp you were on the pill and no idea how far along you arè. They will get you in for a dating scan . How exciting ☺☺

Congratulations!!!! :happydance:
I hope you keep us updated on how far along you are and if you're able to get in for a dating scan!!

I will do! I got told off last time for calling the midwife too early, so I’m guesstimating I’m 5 weeks now and I’ll ring them in another 2 so it’s not ‘too soon’ 🙄

I will do! I got told off last time for calling the midwife too early, so I’m guesstimating I’m 5 weeks now and I’ll ring them in another 2 so it’s not ‘too soon’ 🙄

Feel free to join our January snowdrops 2019 group. You can guess your EDD for now and then I'll update it for you once you find out :). Just click the picture to go to the group and you can use that in your signature if you like as well I posted the code in the first post on the group thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->