• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying after 3 COnsecutive Losses....PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I know it starts to feel like a complete mission!! Now that I am pregnant again we have gone from:sex: like mad to nothing, just incase it pops out.!!

I know everything says it won't but it just makes you so paranoid and so we agreed we'd stop until 12 weeks. Poor Man!! He's gonna be spending a lot of time reading those mags!!! LOL:winkwink:

lmao I know exactly what you mean!!!!

I am convinced that my most recent loss was due to having a pap smear around the time of implantation. Its strange bc after the pap i got the worst cramping...never had that before. Then I miscarried after that. :cry:

I suppose we attribute everything to the cause of our loss. Ha, ha, your poor hubby...I guess he will be taking some nice long showers!:blush:

I know poor man!! It's hard (so to speak) because we are usually at it every spare minute and so when it stops so abruptly it's a bit of a shock - for the pair of us! However the thought that it could be well worth it stops me from sneaking my hand over to his side of the bed in the night :winkwink: lmao!!!

Good luck to you and your man tonight, it'll all be worth it in the end tell him !!!:haha:

So i spoke to doctor's office today and I have an elevated Thyroid level!! The nurse said this could be the cause for my miscarriages and the doctor will prob start me on meds and refer me to an endocronologist (sp?). I am waiting to hear back from the doctor (she was in surgery)...I am soooo nervous bc if I am pregnant I want to start the meds ASAP! Uggghhhh now I have to wait :(

So i spoke to doctor's office today and I have an elevated Thyroid level!! The nurse said this could be the cause for my miscarriages and the doctor will prob start me on meds and refer me to an endocronologist (sp?). I am waiting to hear back from the doctor (she was in surgery)...I am soooo nervous bc if I am pregnant I want to start the meds ASAP! Uggghhhh now I have to wait :(

oooooo.....:huh: I hope you have heard from the docs by now and they have set something up for you ASAP???? If nothing else, at least you may have an answer to your problems and have something to be able to fix....it's a start a least.

Good Luck, let me know how it goes X:hugs:

oooooo.....:huh: I hope you have heard from the docs by now and they have set something up for you ASAP???? If nothing else, at least you may have an answer to your problems and have something to be able to fix....it's a start a least.

I was going to wait until 3:00 to call but I think I am going to call sooner. I am so anxious and want some answers. :wacko:. I feel bad calling them nonstop but I feel like if I am pregnant I want to start the meds sooner then later to avoid ANOTHER miscarriage:nope:.

Thanks, I will keep you posted :hugs:

I was going to wait until 3:00 to call but I think I am going to call sooner. I am so anxious and want some answers. :wacko:. I feel bad calling them nonstop but I feel like if I am pregnant I want to start the meds sooner then later to avoid ANOTHER miscarriage:nope:.

Thanks, I will keep you posted :hugs:

Yes definitely do xxxx

Courtney - Any news????

Have you been advised not to :sex: once you get pregnant again? I am missing my man but am frightened to death to do anything!!!! I know loads of literature says its fine but i've also read about ladies with recurrant miscarriage being told not to. Whats your view on it??

Hope you are ok X:hugs:

Courtney - Any news????

Have you been advised not to :sex: once you get pregnant again? I am missing my man but am frightened to death to do anything!!!! I know loads of literature says its fine but i've also read about ladies with recurrant miscarriage being told not to. Whats your view on it??

Yep she started me on thyroid meds and says its ok to get preggers again despite my elevated thyroid levels. My concern is that the levels won't go down in time for proper implantation. I'm now in the 2ww and my temps have been crazy. I did get a positive opk but now I'm afraid I didn't ovulate. I guess I'm just being a freak all around lol too much time on Google. No she didn't say anything like that to me. I mean I'm sure its fine to bd:wacko: ivenever had any problems with my previous pregnancies. Wait until ur appt next week and ask your doc. I suppose it's what you feel comfortable with. I'm not sure what I'm going to do...maybe I will abstain until 12 weeks? Idk all of this is soooo confusing and complicated! How have u been feeling??

Courtney - Any news????

Yep she started me on thyroid meds and says its ok to get preggers again despite my elevated thyroid levels. My concern is that the levels won't go down in time for proper implantation. I'm now in the 2ww and my temps have been crazy. I did get a positive opk but now I'm afraid I didn't ovulate. I guess I'm just being a freak all around lol too much time on Google. No she didn't say anything like that to me. I mean I'm sure its fine to bd:wacko: ivenever had any problems with my previous pregnancies. Wait until ur appt next week and ask your doc. I suppose it's what you feel comfortable with. I'm not sure what I'm going to do...maybe I will abstain until 12 weeks? Idk all of this is soooo confusing and complicated! How have u been feeling??

Courtney - Any news????

I'm glad you've been given something to start with thats good. :thumbup:

The 2 week wait is absolutely awful!:wacko: I never charted but I get symptoms so early on that I start believing something is going on very early and so the wait is definately a killer. It was hard though because 1 of the months I had symptoms and then they just completely stopped about a week before my AF and so i really didn't know whether to trust my body or if my mind had got so messed up with it all it was just playing tricks on me. I hate it. I hope yours passes quickly and with positive results. :hugs:

Yeah, I'm gonna speak to the doc next week about :sex:, trouble is even if he says it's ok i'm not sure i'd have to confidence to do it.Even though I'm startiing to want it REAL BAD!!! LOL

OMG, well, like I said i've been having bits and pieces early on but the nausea is definately getting worse, more so if I wake in the night and early evening when i'm so tired I feel I could sleep standing up!!
I am trying to take it easy and not do too much, pace myself, but the tiredness is just there sat waiting from about 10am! LOL
I get headaches & i'm not a headachy person at all and i'm having trouble sleeping. I find myself just waking in the middle of the night for no reason and then that sucks cause then i start feeling sicky and salivating!!:wacko:
My skin has also gone REALLY dry mostly over my arms and legs.
I keep reminding myself to love every little bit! It definately helps!!
I'm still getting sharp pains / cramping which I have had on and off for the last 2/3 weeks anyway and every time I just prey it's just hormones and growing.

This is the worst time coming up now. I've M/C at 4 weeks, 5 weeks and 5.1 weeks and so once i've got past monday I may feel a little better. I'm on tenderhooks at the moment and so is my DH. I'm praying the doc will scan me so we can see there is something there next week. Fingers crossed big time.

I keep looking at other threads with people due in April thinking I should go on there but am too frightened to temp fate at the moment and so am still just hiding here in the M/C threads incase it all goes horribly wrong.:cry:

I've just bought myself some 25 x 10MIU pregnancy test strips so I can test daily to keep an eye on my lines. The FR are too expensive to keep using and I know it's a little obsessive but I just can't stop. I think if I keep seeing a good line I'll have a more settled day. It's mental, this whole recurrant M/C rollercoaster is the worst ever.

Right, rant over, i'm off to watch a bit of TV & :coffee:before my body tells me it's time for another early night.:sleep:

Keep me up to date with whats going on with you won't you. It feels good to have someone else that is like me. I hope the fact that i've got my BFP now doesn't make it too hard listening to me ragging on and if it does, please just tell me to shut up :winkwink: I know it's hard, I was there only last week!!:wacko:

:dust:

Courtney - Any news????

I'm glad you've been given something to start with thats good. :thumbup:

The 2 week wait is absolutely awful!:wacko: I never charted but I get symptoms so early on that I start believing something is going on very early and so the wait is definately a killer. It was hard though because 1 of the months I had symptoms and then they just completely stopped about a week before my AF and so i really didn't know whether to trust my body or if my mind had got so messed up with it all it was just playing tricks on me. I hate it. I hope yours passes quickly and with positive results. :hugs:

Yeah, I'm gonna speak to the doc next week about :sex:, trouble is even if he says it's ok i'm not sure i'd have to confidence to do it.Even though I'm startiing to want it REAL BAD!!! LOL

OMG, well, like I said i've been having bits and pieces early on but the nausea is definately getting worse, more so if I wake in the night and early evening when i'm so tired I feel I could sleep standing up!!
I am trying to take it easy and not do too much, pace myself, but the tiredness is just there sat waiting from about 10am! LOL
I get headaches & i'm not a headachy person at all and i'm having trouble sleeping. I find myself just waking in the middle of the night for no reason and then that sucks cause then i start feeling sicky and salivating!!:wacko:
My skin has also gone REALLY dry mostly over my arms and legs.
I keep reminding myself to love every little bit! It definately helps!!
I'm still getting sharp pains / cramping which I have had on and off for the last 2/3 weeks anyway and every time I just prey it's just hormones and growing.

This is the worst time coming up now. I've M/C at 4 weeks, 5 weeks and 5.1 weeks and so once i've got past monday I may feel a little better. I'm on tenderhooks at the moment and so is my DH. I'm praying the doc will scan me so we can see there is something there next week. Fingers crossed big time.

I keep looking at other threads with people due in April thinking I should go on there but am too frightened to temp fate at the moment and so am still just hiding here in the M/C threads incase it all goes horribly wrong.:cry:

I've just bought myself some 25 x 10MIU pregnancy test strips so I can test daily to keep an eye on my lines. The FR are too expensive to keep using and I know it's a little obsessive but I just can't stop. I think if I keep seeing a good line I'll have a more settled day. It's mental, this whole recurrant M/C rollercoaster is the worst ever.

Right, rant over, i'm off to watch a bit of TV & :coffee:before my body tells me it's time for another early night.:sleep:

Keep me up to date with whats going on with you won't you. It feels good to have someone else that is like me. I hope the fact that i've got my BFP now doesn't make it too hard listening to me ragging on and if it does, please just tell me to shut up :winkwink: I know it's hard, I was there only last week!!:wacko:

:dust:

I'm sure everything is okay with you :hugs:. I know what you mean with my last loss I put up that I was expecting and then miscarried a few days later. :cry: I'm really hoping I get a BFP this cycle...I also get signs very early. I get major blue veins all over!! now I keep checking to see if I see any lol.:dohh: The temping doesnt do much for me after ovulation as my temp usually stays the same. I mean usually the day before AF I get a huge drop so I know its coming BUT I always wind up taking an HPT long before then!!! I'll probably test early this time as well bc if I am preggers my doctor wants to know ASAP bc she may need to adjust my thyroid meds. We shall see what happens!!!

I am so happy you're sharing all your symptoms with me...it makes me have some hope that I will be in your shoes in two short (LOOONNGGGG) weeks!!! Its comforting to know that there is someone out there that is experiencing a similar thing :blush:.

As far as the BD is concerned...maybe you should wait until like 8 weeks? I don't know if I could wait 12, lol I would be going crazy!!!!:haha:. Have you informed the doctor's office that you are indeed pregnant or are you just going to wait til next week?

I would totally buy HPT and keep testing...especially after what you have been through. Its so insane, I never thought I would be dealing with any of these issues bc I had no trouble with my sons, yet like you here I am:cry:. I mean I suppose the positive thing is that I found out I have a thyroid problem and never would've known this unless I had trouble with staying pregnant!!! Now I am afraid I will be 800 lbs when I do become pregnant bc its easy to GAIN weight with hypothyroidism and difficult to LOSE weight:saywhat:. Buttt I guess I will have to deal with that when it comes!!! I suppose that is the least of my problems but still I don't want to be gruesome and I HATE working out:holly:. Oh well I guess its all worth it when i am holding that little baby in my arms!!!!

Have you taken anymore tests since the last one? Have the lines stayed nice and dark?

Hi Courtney

I forgot - yes my boobs get veiny! That's what prompted me to test this time after the first week was negative and I felt they were in the way a bit!

I did inform the doctor on monday and he said to keep the FS appt and to let him know how it went and so now i'm just waiting.....[-o<

I've now gone over to these internet cheapies for testing which are 10miu, I know the lines are never as great as FR. I did once at 4.30pm yesterday when they arrived in the post and I did one this morning. The line is darker than yesterday as it was supposed to be with first morning pee and all that but because they are a bit crappy I really don't know how they stand compared to others. I'm trying to convince myself everything will be fine but OMG its just SO HARD!! here are my tests - have you ever used ones like this? How do you think they look to you??

How old are your boys now? Mine are 10 and 7. I also have 2 step children that visit all the time they are 7 and 5. Thats why I sometimes wander if we are mad! But I so want this to happen!!!
I am not sure how they are going to take the news when we finally get to a good stage to let them know. I hope they are going to be well happy.

Attachments

• 100812.jpg
    100812.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi Courtney

I forgot - yes my boobs get veiny! That's what prompted me to test this time after the first week was negative and I felt they were in the way a bit!

I did inform the doctor on monday and he said to keep the FS appt and to let him know how it went and so now i'm just waiting.....[-o<

I've now gone over to these internet cheapies for testing which are 10miu, I know the lines are never as great as FR. I did once at 4.30pm yesterday when they arrived in the post and I did one this morning. The line is darker than yesterday as it was supposed to be with first morning pee and all that but because they are a bit crappy I really don't know how they stand compared to others. I'm trying to convince myself everything will be fine but OMG its just SO HARD!! here are my tests - have you ever used ones like this? How do you think they look to you??

How old are your boys now? Mine are 10 and 7. I also have 2 step children that visit all the time they are 7 and 5. Thats why I sometimes wander if we are mad! But I so want this to happen!!!
I am not sure how they are going to take the news when we finally get to a good stage to let them know. I hope they are going to be well happy.

Your lines look GREAT!!!!! I don't think you have anything to worry about! I've never used them, but I have seen many women using them and they seem to work pretty well:happydance:. My boobs are starting to look veiny....so now I am symptom checking lol. Its ridiculous. I know when I am pregnant I usually get cramping at 6dpo so now I am waiting. The thing that sucks is that DH and I are going away this weekend and we are meeting up with a few of my friends at a bar. BUT since I am afraid I may be pregnant I'm not going to drink....it's gonna suck if I'm not pregnant as we don't go out very often:wacko:.

My sons are 6 and 2. They are a handful!! I have been off of work for close to 6 months bc we recently moved out of state and I miss being at work, lol. We figured ttc now while I am still home is the best time...I don't want to start work again and take off. I want to finish having babies then start up on my career again :winkwink:. Aww, I am sure everyone will be so happy about having a little baby around!! When is your expected due date? If I am preggers it will be May 1st:flower:. I'm excited that I am inching closer to summer with due dates bc both of my boys are November babies (23rd and 25th). :happydance:

Hi Courtney

Your lines look GREAT!!!!! I don't think you have anything to worry about! I've never used them, but I have seen many women using them and they seem to work pretty well:happydance:. My boobs are starting to look veiny....so now I am symptom checking lol. Its ridiculous. I know when I am pregnant I usually get cramping at 6dpo so now I am waiting. The thing that sucks is that DH and I are going away this weekend and we are meeting up with a few of my friends at a bar. BUT since I am afraid I may be pregnant I'm not going to drink....it's gonna suck if I'm not pregnant as we don't go out very often:wacko:.

My sons are 6 and 2. They are a handful!! I have been off of work for close to 6 months bc we recently moved out of state and I miss being at work, lol. We figured ttc now while I am still home is the best time...I don't want to start work again and take off. I want to finish having babies then start up on my career again :winkwink:. Aww, I am sure everyone will be so happy about having a little baby around!! When is your expected due date? If I am preggers it will be May 1st:flower:. I'm excited that I am inching closer to summer with due dates bc both of my boys are November babies (23rd and 25th). :happydance:

This month because we thought we messed up with my pills and stuff we completely relaxed. I went to my brothers wedding and got completely bladdered!!! I know when I got pregnant before with my youngest I think I had the night of my life then too, both were before I had any idea I was pregnant. I think you should relax and have a drink. If it doesn't happen very often make the most of it. That egg may not have evn attached by that point anyway??

With a 2 year old about I am sure the days are exhausing!! LOL I know i'm gonna find it hard getting used to nappies all over again after the long break i've had.

I am due somewhere between 11th April & 13th (different ovulation calculaters everywhere tell me different because of my early ovulation. I love spring babies:happydance:

I've just got my confirmation of my hospital FS appointment today and i'm not happy. :nope: It says i'm being sent to a nurse to take my history and then they will arrange appointments for tests and things spanning over 3 months!!! OMG!! It's gonna be forever! It doesn't even look like I might get lucky and get an ultrasound scan to see whats going on. I am so bumped!! They have also indicated BT that need to be done but at particular points in my cycle but of course because I am not on that cycle now Lord only knows what they are gonna say. I can just see it now - No thank you - come back when you need us some other time - and then again the wait!! GGrrrrr.

I am very nervous about this coming weekend as it's the 5 week make or break point. I am exhausted and am resting as much as possible and praying every minute of the day trying to convince myself they are brilliant lines!! Aw it's awful!!!

So how many dpo are you today? You'll have to keep me up to date with it all mind! I want every little detail ! LOL XX:hugs:

Hi Courtney

This month because we thought we messed up with my pills and stuff we completely relaxed. I went to my brothers wedding and got completely bladdered!!! I know when I got pregnant before with my youngest I think I had the night of my life then too, both were before I had any idea I was pregnant. I think you should relax and have a drink. If it doesn't happen very often make the most of it. That egg may not have evn attached by that point anyway??

With a 2 year old about I am sure the days are exhausing!! LOL I know i'm gonna find it hard getting used to nappies all over again after the long break i've had.

I am due somewhere between 11th April & 13th (different ovulation calculaters everywhere tell me different because of my early ovulation. I love spring babies:happydance:

I've just got my confirmation of my hospital FS appointment today and i'm not happy. :nope: It says i'm being sent to a nurse to take my history and then they will arrange appointments for tests and things spanning over 3 months!!! OMG!! It's gonna be forever! It doesn't even look like I might get lucky and get an ultrasound scan to see whats going on. I am so bumped!! They have also indicated BT that need to be done but at particular points in my cycle but of course because I am not on that cycle now Lord only knows what they are gonna say. I can just see it now - No thank you - come back when you need us some other time - and then again the wait!! GGrrrrr.

I am very nervous about this coming weekend as it's the 5 week make or break point. I am exhausted and am resting as much as possible and praying every minute of the day trying to convince myself they are brilliant lines!! Aw it's awful!!!

So how many dpo are you today? You'll have to keep me up to date with it all mind! I want every little detail ! LOL XX:hugs:

LOL with my first two I was drunk alot...of course before I knew I was preggers!!! I'm just so scared bc I don't want to mess anything up:wacko:. Maybe I will have ONE drink...that can't do any harm.

OMG they make you wait that long?!??! Even if you're pregnant? Can't you go to a regular OBGYN for prenatal care instead? I mean that should start immediately. It does here in the U.S.:wacko: That's soooo insane that they would make you wait over the course of MONTHS! I'm sure they will expedite the process when they find out you are preggers!!! You'll be okay...the lines are darker then any lines I had with my MC. Hang in there:hugs:.

I am between 1-2DPO...I had a positive OPK on CD 12...so I ovulated between Monday-Wednesday. I did get a lot of cramping on Tuesday and Wednesday so I know o was between those days and my temp went up to post ovulation levels today :thumbup:. So I know I def ovulated!!! :happydance: We made sure to :sex: from Monday-Wednesday despite my H being exhausted lol. He was so well rested last night, I left him alone bc as he put it "i didn't need his body anymore" ha ha:blush:. Sooooo I am HOPING the :spermy: caught the egg. Now I am soooo worried about my thyroid levels...I have been reading that my prescription needs to be adjusted as soon as I find out I am preggers bc levels can elevate as early has 4 weeks!!!! Im so worried that I won't get it adjusted in time. I have my Day 21 progesterone test on Tuesday to check those levels...if I need a supplement I will start taking them (I have them now and am so tempted to start taking them, lol).

I will keep you posted!!! Hang in there, that baby will be fine :hugs:

OMG loads of sharp pains like i'm being stabbed with a needle in I presume my cervix tonight. I'm praying it's stretching pains & nothing else! :cry:

OMG loads of sharp pains like i'm being stabbed with a needle in I presume my cervix tonight. I'm praying it's stretching pains & nothing else! :cry:

Where in your stomach?

All evening last night down in my 'lady bits inside' - my cervix maybe?? It's stopped this morning and no blood so i'm praying it was growing pains. Did another cheaper test this morning and the lines are looking darker so i feel a bit less anxious now.

Where in your stomach?

All evening last night down in my 'lady bits inside' - my cervix maybe?? It's stopped this morning and no blood so i'm praying it was growing pains. Did another cheaper test this morning and the lines are looking darker so i feel a bit less anxious now.

Ohhh!! I used to get that all the time when I was pregnant!! No need to worry :)

Where in your stomach?

Ohhh!! I used to get that all the time when I was pregnant!! No need to worry :)

I thought I remembered it too from all those years ago, but OMG it makes me panic!! Thank god it's eased off today!! Thanks for the support I don't know what i'd do without you to talk to!!:hugs: xxxxx

OMG loads of sharp pains like i'm being stabbed with a needle in I presume my cervix tonight. I'm praying it's stretching pains & nothing else! :cry:[/QU
Where in your stomach?

I thought I remembered it too from all those years ago, but OMG it makes me panic!! Thank god it's eased off today!! Thanks for the support I don't know what i'd do without you to talk to!!:hugs: xxxxx

Of course!!!!:hugs: Thanks for being so supportive of me as well!!:hugs: So I did have a drink when I went out this weekend...its crazy but I felt sooo sick before finishing it!! Then I felt sick the rest of the night...that's kinda strange bc I have NEVER had that happen. Now I come home and my boobs and chest are all veiny!!! I go for my CD 21 test on Wednesday to check my progesterone levels. I am wondering if I should request that they check my thyroid levels again just to make sure they are going down (on the off chace that I am preggers). I have another appt with a fertility specialist on Thursday (I made this prior to finding my new doctor). I am wondering if I should go? What do you think?

How have you been feeling??? You finally made it to the 5 week mark!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->