Trying after Loss

awww hun i am so sorry that you feel like you will be judged if you pass on good news that your pregnant again after your loss, People do need too understand that you fell pregnant with evie too have a baby && now she has sadly passed on it doesn't mean you don't want a baby anymore. Please please share with us if you do fall pregnant again as i am sure me && all the other girls on here would be so happy && excited for you!

Best of luck hun i really mean that xxxxxx

Do what feels right, no-one will judge you on here - the majority on this forum want the same goal in the end and thats to be parents, you are a fantastic mummy and fingers crossed for a new little bundle. You have my full support.

:hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: I would keep it to myself as well. But dont feel like you have to hide things from us for fear of being judged or questioned. We are all here for you if you want to chat. Thes always girl sanctuary if you feel you need some support.

You have a lovely friend in Zara that you can rely on. I hope everything works out for you amy and you a get a bfp and a healthy nine months to follow. xxx

Hi Amy,

Trying and pregnancy after losing your baby is a very personal thing, no two people will do things the exact same I dont think.

The stronger urge is completely understandable, and I was the same. I felt the need to ttc right away, and did after my first period, we got pregnant the first cycle. We chose not to tell anyone but family, and people on a support forum, it was what we wanted, and I am glad we did. People probably did gossip but for a long time no one said anything, they were probably worried they were wrong, and it was weight from Honey. Whatever the reasons no one said anything until I was quite far gone which really helped as it was hard trying to deal with my thoughts and feelings, let alone other peoples comments. Any way on the whole people were supportive, a few people said things without thinking though.

If you need support though hun, we are all here. And if you ever need a chat I am just a message away x :hugs::hugs:

If it were me id wait a few months to let the scars heal but its up to you and Ian to what feel's comfortable. If you want to wait then wait if not then go for it. As for every one else, sodd them, its your lives not theirs and if any one says anything send them my way!

huge :hug:

Dont listen to others they have no right to judge you. They do not know how u feel. You need to do whats right for you and YOUR family. x x Also i agree with you about keeping it quiet when you got a lot of insenstitive comments x x :hug:

You never know claire, we might have babies together again :)

You should do what you want to do when you both feel ready.

I personally would like to think that no-one would make such judge mental comments, unless you walk in someone else's shoes, how can you ever know how they feel. Thats my philosophy.

I hope you get the results you want. xx

I think you should wait until YOU (as in you and Ian) are ready... only you two can decide when the time is right... no one else should have any say in it whatsoever!

I wish you all the luck in the world sweetheart, just wish my OH would say yes now :hissy:

:hugs: Just wanted to offer you support also. I agree with the other ladies, if people are going to say something insensitive to you or have a poor opinion about things, they're not worth listening to (even though it will still hurt hearing it from them, I know). Do what feels right to you & OH, good luck hun. Wishing you happiness in the future :hugs:

I think you are perfectly entitled to do whatever feels right for you and your family and i understand your reasons for not wanting to tell people.
Good luck with ttc when you start, and the ntnp in the meantime xx

OH and I want to start trying for another baby as soon as possible. Although we only just lost Evie our desire for another baby hasn't changed. If anything it's increased. We still want a baby.

We are going to wait til my body is back to normal and we are not going to use any contraception in the mean time so if it happens, it happens.

I'm just really scared of people's reactions if I fall pregnant straight away. I'm really not ready for any insensitive comments from people who really don't understand.

We have also made the decision not to tell anyone when we do fall pregnant, which means, i'll never go over to the TTC boards and I wont announce it on here til as long as I can get away with really. Makes me sad but I can't be having everyone knowing if the same thing happens again.

Just really wondering what you all would do in my situation?

xx

I can completely understand your feelings, in fact I am thinking exactly the same as you. I lost my baby daughter four weeks ago at 17 weeks and my DH and I definitely would like to try for another baby as soon as it feels right for us. But my DH said it is up to me as it is my body.

We also agreed not to tell anyone when we do get pregnant until the 12 week scan when we know everything is ok. That means that I probably won't announce it on here until I can join the second trimester. I am too afraid - in case it happens again but I don't want to be paralysed by fear.

So I think you should just do what is best for yourselves and don't worry about what people think. I wouldn't try not to let anyone's opinions or feelings control my life, after all, it is my life journey. If you are meant to get pregnant quickly, then it is wonderful! Everyone should be happy for you!

I have lived my life worrying about what people might think and trying to do things to please people, but at the end of the day, I am unhappy!

Good luck with TTC and hope you get your BFP soon! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->