Trying before AF?

You ain't out yet Cath, but I'm sorry about the BFN :(

I got my last BFP on CD27, which is on Sunday, so I may test on Sunday too...!

Still got the lower back pain... Whenever I say to my OH, "Oooh my back hurts..." He always says, "Mine too." Last night when he said it, I snapped "Yes, but yours isn't a pregnancy symptom, IS IT?!" :wacko:

GL girls

xxx

You ain't out yet Cath, but I'm sorry about the BFN :(

I got my last BFP on CD27, which is on Sunday, so I may test on Sunday too...!

Still got the lower back pain... Whenever I say to my OH, "Oooh my back hurts..." He always says, "Mine too." Last night when he said it, I snapped "Yes, but yours isn't a pregnancy symptom, IS IT?!" :wacko:

GL girls

xxx

HAHA nice

Eurgh I don't know why but I tested again today and bfn again. I think I'm only 13dpo but now I'm getting ovulating pains on both sides, cramps and the worlds worst backache today!!! So I've concluded that I am one of three things 1) ovulating and got it wrong 13 days ago 2) pregnant and testing too early or 3) AF is due :-(
And the peeing is less today......I'm really starting to believe I am out. Which would be fine if I just knew either way!!!

So I decided to use an opk today too which was also negative.....it's looking more like AF sigh.

Anyone else feeling more positive?!

Sorry for another bfn Cath, what dpo are you on again? And don't forget you ain't definatley out until the witch shows!!!

Flapjack - my oh is the same with the backache, always says he has too, and then he said he had pains in his side (where I get ovulation pain!) so I've decided he's having sympathy pains haha!

Sorry about BFN baileybubs... :(

This limbo is so hard! It's so bad not knowing when AF is due...

I'm not feeling particularly positive. I'm dwelling on it all too much and it's making me quite sad...

I need to snap out of it! PMA and all that jazz.
Hehe about your hubby!
xxx

Yes PMA!!! We will all get our BFPs soon and will have our rainbow babies!! One of my workmates came in today with her gorgeous baby boy who is 1 month old, she miscarried 2 and a half years ago and had been ttc all that time but now says it was all worth it!!

I had NO MS with my first. I had no symptoms but stuffy sinuses at all with her. Second time I had m/s, sore/big boobs, headaches, the works! I can't use that as a very good tell tale sign ;)

Bailey you and I are so alike.all my symptoms stopped and then today iv got been getting ov pains so I may be ov late I'm on cd28 so if I ovulated I would be 14dpo xx

Maybe it's just our bodies getting back to normal after the miscarriage then Cath? We might be feeling every little movement and twinge more than we did before. I just wish AF would show now, she must be due but if I'm only 13dpo I wouldn't be expecting her for another 5 days. Maybe I just calculated it all wrong.....at least of AF does show I will know where I'm up to in my cycle next month xxx

I didn't O until CD32 after MC. And then my LP was only 8 days. I wish you both a better time of it, and :bfp:'s! :hugs:

Oh sorry Cath! But at least you are now cd1 and ready to ttc on a new cycle yay!!
I'm getting the weirdest pains at the mo, mainly around my ovaries and I'm just hoping I already O'd though! I'm worried now that I'll be waiting months for AF to come back!

GL with this cycle Cath! :hugs:

I decided not to test today. I had run out of ICs and only have one FRER and didn't want to waste it.

I'll let you guys know if anything changes though!

xxx

i had that pain hun 1 day before AF was due, was certain i was OVing lol! i feel so much better AF is here (believe it or not lol) just hope i do OV this month, my OH and I were always like 'oh we wont be one of those couple that chart etc' and when i told him my most fertil dates will be from Tuesday next week - Sunday he said 'Will you be ok to dtd every day that week' HELL YEAH if it means i get preggo lol xxx

GL Cath!

Yup get busy BDing that week! We'll all have our FX for you!

xxx

Erm I have no idea! Lol! Waiting for AF or BFP... I'm testing tomorrow so will let you know what happens! FF says I'm due AF 21st - 23rd. It said my fertile period was from 1st-8th - so just waiting. I had what I think were ovulation pains on the 5th/6th/7th. BD on the 6th.

FX! Doing the TTC limbo!

No symptoms except sore back...

xxx

oohhhhhhhhhhhh FX for you then hun!!! hope you get your :bfp: !!!!!! dont worry too much about symptoms, i had none last time, until i found out i was PG then i think its psychological and all of a sudden i was tired and hungry lol! this cycle iv had every symptom known to man and still no :BFP: lol! xxx

Thanks hun!

Symptom spotting - it's all fun and games! :winkwink:

xxx

i want this week to go by fast! I want to test but i dont want to test too early and spending $ when i know its too early..... grrr...

Dont have many symptoms anymore... but have ALOT of lotion/creamy white CM! still feel bloated but not as crampy as last week.... i feel like i may be out this cycle bc i always have sore BB's when im preggeres and im not this time around :growlmad:

But if its AF then thats ok cus i was suppost to wait a cycle anyways and its probably better also for my body to FINALLY get a normal AF after 2 MCs

I feel exactly the same way Little J!

I hope we do get our stickies soon though!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"