Trying before AF?

The Dr. prescribed me with prometirum 200mg per day until my progesterone test results come back. that makes me feel a tad better! I hope its just what i need for a heathly sticky baby!

Sounds good Little J! I'm sending everything over to you :dust: for that bean to stick!

xxx

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing? Still no sign of AF for me!! Did my digi 4 days ago and got bfn but the clear blue ones are actually less sensitive than the Asda cheap ones, since forced myself to keep my last digi until tomorrow morning before I go away for a few days.

I was convinced AF was due because 3 days ago my face broke out in spots, I have been crying at watching anything remotely emotional on tv and still feeling the need to pee all the time. But if tomorrow it's another bfn then it must all be in my head!!

How's everyone else doing with the baby making? Xxxxx

4 days till af. Backs killing me. Neg hpt. Opks getting darker? Just in confused tww land. Lol

SO frustrating!

I'm on CD35 and AF is due today-Wednesday.

I had pains yesterday - I just want it over with now :growlmad:

BFN on Saturday.

Feeling very grumpy, but sending out the love to you girls

xxx

I know how you feel flapjack, I woke up in the middle of the night convinced I had started!

Such a pain, but I'm sure we will get there eventually!! Big hugs to everyone xxxxxx

keep your heads up ladies! Id take no AF as a good sign!!

Maybe implantation was late?!

Im so nervous im creeping up on this week of when i usually lose my babies in previous pregnancies, i hope this one sticks!

I really hope it does stick hun!

Let us know how it goes :hugs:

sticky :dust:

just got my progesterone results back. They are low/borderline at 8! GEEZ! no wonder my pregnancies didnt last longer than a few days to a week after a missed AF

I am SOOOO glad to have asked to be put on supplements right away. Now i have to just take them once a day until 12 weeks i think?

PLEASE BABY STICK!!! Mommy is trying to do all she can to let you see the world!!

What's the normal level for progesterone hun?

I'm so glad they're keeping an eye on you. Will they do an early ultrasound as well?

[-o< please stick baby!

xxx

What's the normal level for progesterone hun?

I'm so glad they're keeping an eye on you. Will they do an early ultrasound as well?

[-o< please stick baby!

xxx

at how far along i am the average is 20. I guess my body just doesnt make enough on its own

oh and my first scan is June 13th! They think i should be around 8 weeks by then. I didnt ask for an early scan bc i dont want to go in too early and not see anything yet and get all worried for nothing. I feel confident now that i am on supplements anyways. I dont think the Dr. really had an opening anyways until then (well for me being atleast 6-8 week)

Hi ladies, wondering if its ok if i join this topic being that i had 2 m/c's, 1 in March 5 12wks(D&C) and another one right in April 20th 3-4wks(natural), so now im playing the waiting game, waiting to stop bleeding..its been 3wks since the bleeding. But today seems pretty good, being that i ran to the restroom several times already and NO spotting or bleeding:happydance:im overjoyed!! I hope it officially stopped but it is still early in the morning. But if it has stopped im running to the store to to buy preseed(new for me) and opks(which didnt pop up + until i was prego last time). But i still love to have them. DH and i are BD'ing as soon as i stop bleeding not waiting for AF, dont see a point in it, if it happens it happens if it dont just more OB bills for DH:dohh: LittleJ, i wanted to say Congrats!! I love reading stories with happy endings, im praying your lil bean stick as well. just like you i would take all precautionary measures, every pregnancy i run my OB crazy and as soon as i see them get aggravated i find another one who will do their job with a smile. Good Luck ma'am!! FX'd

My Dr. is pretty layed back... if i ask a ? or ask her of somthing she doenst argue with me about. I didnt want to wait inbetween MC bc i think "if its gunna happen, itll happen" All Dr.s have their own opinions on waiting after a MC but mine thinks that if your ready, your ready. I thought i was going to get scalded by the Dr. or nurse bc i have gotten pregnant every month since march. But i MC early for all except this one thus far (its still early tho) but im SO glad ti find out i probably MC bc i had low progesterone, So im glad i am on supplements now.

I hope all of you get your babies soon, and i hope mine sticks around for the ride :thumbup::hugs:

:wave:

GL nevergivingup! I really hope it's a BFP for you. I'm sorry for your losses :hugs:

We'll give you plenty of smiles and PMA here! :thumbup::happydance::thumbup:

Thanks ladies for being sweet:hugs: My first OB told me to wait 2months, so yes your right every doc has a different thougth ab TTC after m/c but its about us not them. And i had a male doc and in my heart he would never know how it feels to physically go through a m/c. But again GOOD LUCK to all of us for a BFP and sticky:dust: to u LittleJ!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->