Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Ty ladies, I just think I've had the last straw though, and I've gotten to the point where I don't want to try, or want kids, or plan at all. I'm moving on because none of the health care providers here want to help...or trying to get back in contact with me even when I had the emergency. I literally am not going to get any help with anything so I just give up. I think it would be better for me to go because you all are right. This has become a great supportive thread and there's no way I would wish to take that away from any of you. Loved getting to see all your wonderful journeys and see you all succeed.

Ty ladies, I just think I've had the last straw though, and I've gotten to the point where I don't want to try, or want kids, or plan at all. I'm moving on because none of the health care providers here want to help...or trying to get back in contact with me even when I had the emergency. I literally am not going to get any help with anything so I just give up. I think it would be better for me to go because you all are right. This has become a great supportive thread and there's no way I would wish to take that away from any of you. Loved getting to see all your wonderful journeys and see you all succeed.

We all have so much love for you. And you can reach out any time you want.

Hope everyone else is getting on okay.

Maybe I am completely insane, but we have just booked to go camping. End of July. I will be 31 weeks...

:rofl:

Sleeping on the ground sounds awful right now Lone. LOL but if you enjoy it, more power to ya! Have fun!

At 31 weeks I was still ok - take some pillows or a blow up mattress and you'll probably be ok lo . Good luck camping!

Hope everyone else is doing well and still having adventures :)

My mat leave countdown is at 34 working days left. In case you guys were wondering. :cool:

Wow, not long at all then! Bet you're getting excited now, is it starting to feel more real?

How's everyone else? And how are all the lovely babas doing?

I work for myself, from home, so there won't be any maternity leave for me. Other half is having it instead (shared parental leave scheme - he can basically have my leave if I 'go back to work' after first two weeks). Just waiting for the certificate from the midwife so he can have it signed off at work. Will be nice to have him around for the first few months. :)

To be fair, it's fancy camping. Proper beds. Still an off-grid field in the arse end of nowhere - but I won't have to get down to the floor haha. Our friends are getting married in a woodland meadow, and it's probably our last chance to get out and do something fun before baby arrives.

I should be alright, I'm still pretty active so far. Dog doesn't leave me much choice ;)

Baby is a bloody lively little thing now. I spent weeks worrying that it was too lazy and wasn't doing much. Now (22+3) I can actually see it booting the hell out of my insides. Felt like it was trying to tunnel out the other day. Even as I write this I'm watching it wriggle about in there. We've been playing it music to get a reaction. It isn't interested in most styles - classical melodies, lullabies, other half singing to it, pop music - but my god, it loves heavy metal hahahaha!

Wow I thought I was going to have to amputate my own leg this morning. Well, not really but the pain was crazy. Rolled over and a charley horse took over my right calf. It was awful. I tried walking it out for a bit, DH massaged it out but it's still kinda sore. I hope these don't come often!

30 weeks tomorrow and I have an OB appt in the afternoon. FX she books my 32 week scan. It's been too long since I've seen my little muffin in there,

Wow I thought I was going to have to amputate my own leg this morning. Well, not really but the pain was crazy. Rolled over and a charley horse took over my right calf. It was awful. I tried walking it out for a bit, DH massaged it out but it's still kinda sore. I hope these don't come often!

30 weeks tomorrow and I have an OB appt in the afternoon. FX she books my 32 week scan. It's been too long since I've seen my little muffin in there,

Oh I sympathise, I've had serious calf cramp on and off most nights, going on for weeks now. It's AWFUL. Also I have horrendous pain in my big toe, in the ball of my foot, and along the outer side. Honestly it's like my foot has been run over, but without any actual injury, swelling, bruising or anything. I thought I'd broken my toe at first! Is still bad but not so bad, so I'm giving it a few more days, if no improvement I'll go see the doc. Maybe it's not even pregnancy related, but I suspect it's all the sudden extra weight.

Oooh, you are lucky if you get a 32 week scan where you are. 20 weeks is the last one we get, so long as all is going normally. Though my friend got two extra looks at baby after 20 weeks, because she was measuring small in the bump - both times baby was spot on. She just delivered early yesterday actually, at 38+3, at 6lb-something.

I hope mine also comes a couple of weeks early haha! Size of me now, it's bloody ridiculous tbh. Getting worried about the size of the human I have to birth. Only halfway, just over, and I look 7 or 8 months along. Getting REAL sick of the 'are you sure it's just one?' comments now haha!

22wk.jpg

Lone - Wow, you look almost like I was at the end.. You look so pretty in red, positively glowing mama-to-be!

Lady - I am near Denver, so I'm here if you need :) (IDK how to do a private message, but if you send one to me I'll give you my email)
Meanwhile, that's great that Ethan is starting to sleep in longer batches. And I am sorry, I didn't realize that Ethan was induced. (I hope I don't get to that point.) What was it like?

Hope everyone else is doing well!
Aysegul, any news? How is the hubby and the rest of the family?
Sorry haven't really been logged in got really down about not getting pregnant but I'm back in England at the moment and i have gotten a BFP!!!! İ can't believe it 9 weeks 3 days today!! ♥️♥️♥️

Dream - to quote your newest banner: "an 11lb jar of Nutella"?! Eleven pounds?!?!?!
Lol, that's terrifying ;) I hope for your sake that the ticker is exaggerating greatly :p

Jokes aside though, nearly 32 weeks now though - everything going well? Won't be long now...

My 32 week growth scan went really well yesterday. There was a little concern from my anatomy scan that his kidneys were looking small but they are perfectly sized and healthy now. He's weighing in at 4lbs and change and in the 30 something percentile. Sorry I forget the details, my memory is totally shot now lol. The baby was head down and facing my back so we didn't get to see his face but the tech showed us that he does have lots of hair which is pretty cool.

We're booked for another growth scan at 36 weeks which will be on July 11th. \\:D/

I had my 34 week appt yesterday. All looks well, 150bpm and baby is still head down. I'll have what will likely be my last scan at my 36 week appt on July 11, also doing the Hep B swab on that day. yippee. After that I'll be having weekly appts with my OB. Ahhhhh. So real.

I had my 34 week appt yesterday. All looks well, 150bpm and baby is still head down. I'll have what will likely be my last scan at my 36 week appt on July 11, also doing the Hep B swab on that day. yippee. After that I'll be having weekly appts with my OB. Ahhhhh. So real.

So exciting! Really won't be long and you'll have that lovely baby in your arms!! And you get another peek before the big day, that's awesome!

Are you all set then? Bag packed, nursery ready, all that stuff?

Looks like we're gonna be stuck at my mother's for another six months haha! Saving is going alright but not as well as we'd hoped - especially as I've been tired and my work has dropped off a bit. So poor baby won't even have its own room, just be in with us. Still, at least it has a roof over its head! As for packing for hospital... Yeah, we're so far from ready it's unreal! Better hope it's not an early one I'm having...

:rofl:

I've been procrastinating on the bag packing. I'll hopefully start this weekend. I'm off work tomorrow and plan to start baby's laundry.

It's our wedding anniversary weekend. 4 years on June 30th. So we've got a little staycation/babymoon planned. Got a fancy hotel room saturday night, we'll go to dinner and we have spa appointments for Sunday. Should be fun.

Can't believe he will be here in 6 weeks or less. Crazy!

Aww thats a bit of a bummer in terms of the living situation. Preparing the baby's nursery was really good nesting for me but I'm sure you can find tons of other ways. Just remember you're totally doing the right thing. Better to set yourself up right NOW so you can reap the benefits moving forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->