Trying for 2014 Rainbows List (All is Welcome)

i took a pic but its that faint u wouldnt be able to see it ill post a pic on saturday when i do a cb digital xx

That's exciting I'm waiting until the 25th to test I've been having pains since ovulation the drs are treating me for pid because that's what my symptoms sound like all the antibiotics are class b I'm hoping I still get pregnant this month my cervical fluid has been so weird but I know antibiotics can do that too. Fx but doubtful if not this month next month is MY month.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated cd10 I think I had the pain. But I also had the ewcm last night but I would of been cd18. Would my first one be too early and would my last guess be too late?

Hi, can I join?
I'm waiting for ovulation.
Fingers crossed.
xxx

I'm pretty sure I ovulated cd10 I think I had the pain. But I also had the ewcm last night but I would of been cd18. Would my first one be too early and would my last guess be too late?

I'm not sure, are you charting if you are let me take a look at it.

I'm not I have fertility friend but on cd10 I had a temp spike and its remained elevated usually I am 96.9 to 97.2 but its been 97.6 to 98 I'm just a little concerned I either ovulated early or late. My period coming up would only be my second since the loss so I might still be messed up. I have been so sore down there still.

I'm not I have fertility friend but on cd10 I had a temp spike and its remained elevated usually I am 96.9 to 97.2 but its been 97.6 to 98 I'm just a little concerned I either ovulated early or late. My period coming up would only be my second since the loss so I might still be messed up. I have been so sore down there still.

Okay, has FF gave you Crosshairs yet? If so what cd did it give you?

I made my own thread but when does ff give you crosshairs? I'm going back up after my dip on Sunday

I made my own thread but when does ff give you crosshairs? I'm going back up after my dip on Sunday

FF should give you your crosshairs after a 3 or 4 days of higher temps going up at 0.4 F or more a day, but every woman's temp go up differently though.

i have been having O pain for pretty much the whole of this cycle even though i know i wont o for a couple more days? I guess after the mc it can affect things? Due to o fri and have been bding since cd10. Also was anyone elses temps a bit erratic after mc?

i have been having O pain for pretty much the whole of this cycle even though i know i wont o for a couple more days? I guess after the mc it can affect things? Due to o fri and have been bding since cd10. Also was anyone elses temps a bit erratic after mc?

Mine aren't bad at all, here is my chart.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Trying4rRainbowBaby/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

yours look great. I better look into it a bit more then i guess? Just worried that the mc night have messed my cycles up a bit? I hope not though!

Hi ladies! I'd like to join :) I'm pretty sure today is O day, so will be waiting to test hopefully tomorrow :) I will probably test around the 28th (I can't see myself waiting much longer than that), but AF will be due the 30th or 1st. Fx'd!

Hi ladies! I'd like to join :) I'm pretty sure today is O day, so will be waiting to test hopefully tomorrow :) I will probably test around the 28th (I can't see myself waiting much longer than that), but AF will be due the 30th or 1st. Fx'd!

welcome and good luck lots of :dust:

Hey ladies I would love to join in, I got a smiley on fri and sat so I'm about 4dpo I would say.

Side note: stupid nurse asked how many times I've been pregnant, I said twice, so she said...so two children correct...lol I wish! I've been on a bit of a break since oct and this is the first real month we have tried since then. I am praying it happens soon! I'm coming up to my one yr anniversary of loosing my daughter this month.

Hey ladies I would love to join in, I got a smiley on fri and sat so I'm about 4dpo I would say.

Side note: stupid nurse asked how many times I've been pregnant, I said twice, so she said...so two children correct...lol I wish! I've been on a bit of a break since oct and this is the first real month we have tried since then. I am praying it happens soon! I'm coming up to my one yr anniversary of loosing my daughter this month.

Welcome and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->