Trying for 2014 Rainbows List (All is Welcome)

Is waiting on tomorrow morning to come all I need is one or two more days of higher temps to get my cross-hairs. I think this is not worse than the 2ww for me.

Gl! Hope it works out!

Side note: I think I. Officially just waiting on AF to happen now

Trying not to get my hopes up but I might be gearing up to O :happydance: seem to be getting EWCM and testing OPK's for the first time this cycle. First one today was about a medium strength after being almost stark blank for a week. Be interesting to see if it darkens. I don't temp so can't check that. Come on body, don't be playing mind games with me!

Trying not to get my hopes up but I might be gearing up to O :happydance: seem to be getting EWCM and testing OPK's for the first time this cycle. First one today was about a medium strength after being almost stark blank for a week. Be interesting to see if it darkens. I don't temp so can't check that. Come on body, don't be playing mind games with me!

I got my FX for you hunny.

Hope everything is going well for everyone, haven't been on much cause I have finals coming up!

So for me, I'm 7 DPO today, Trying not to get excited but I got some spotting this morning (like pre-AF spotting only WAY too soon for AF and it stopped, and I had IB last pregnancy). I have also been SOOO exhausted lately! Feel like I can't get enough sleep! Hopefully there is a reason other than my body being dumb ;) <3

Hope everyone is doing well! Would any of you guys mind looking at my chart? FF says 18dpo, I tested bfn yesterday. FF notes my chart triphasic on CD21 (8dpo) and I'm wondering if that's actually when I ovulated. I'm praying for my husband and I to have our rainbow!

Hope everyone is doing well! Would any of you guys mind looking at my chart? FF says 18dpo, I tested bfn yesterday. FF notes my chart triphasic on CD21 (8dpo) and I'm wondering if that's actually when I ovulated. I'm praying for my husband and I to have our rainbow!
I'm thinking your 10 dpo but I could be wrong though.

I really think I may be too. FF is usually very accurate with me but I'm never this late.

I really think I may be too. FF is usually very accurate with me but I'm never this late.

Same here. Give it a few more day then test again

Hi, I will be TTCing again as soon as AF gets here. I am on BCP this month for a cyst, but I take the last pill in 9 days. I expect AF anytime after that.

Hey ladies how is everyone doing? Im just waiting on AF now, I believe this month was a bust, I should have gotten a BFP is if it wasn't. Im just trying to focus on school and getting past these finals!

Hi Ladies, can I join? I just had my second AF and am on day 5 past it. It seems to be pretty much over and I could start as early as Monday TTC.

Hope all of you are doing well and I'm sorry for your losses <3

I am still just waiting on my first Af post m/c. I expect it within the week...I hope. This waiting thing is boring. I wish I had something more exciting TTC to talk about.

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join you. I'm only on CD6 and am on clomid for the first time, hoping to get a BFP in May and for it to finally stick. Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->