Trying for 2014 Rainbows List (All is Welcome)

I got a pos opk today :dance: looks like O might come tomorrow after all, that is if my temps show it as well :dohh: this is my first cycle after mc and i am soooooo desperate for this to be it fx and sending all you lovely ladies lots of :dust:

Hello everyone! My husband and I suffered a mmc in January and are now praying for our rainbow. I had high hopes for this month. I thought my chart looked promising, but I got a :bfn: the past two mornings. Trying to remain positive. I hope 2014 is our year!!

I wish everyone lots of luck and :dust:

I am here. Sort of. Once this blasted miscarriage is finally over at least.
My cb easy fertility monitor showed up yesterday. I think I will start using it once Af shows and keep in mind that it may be wonky the first month or so.

The ones who just had a mc, be positive but try not to get too obsessed with getting a bfp right away, I did that and can't tell you how many times I cried over every bfn cause I was so devastated. But I do hope it happens quickly for al of ours.

The ones who just had a mc, be positive but try not to get too obsessed with getting a bfp right away, I did that and can't tell you how many times I cried over every bfn cause I was so devastated. But I do hope it happens quickly for al of ours.

I know what you mean hun. I have been ttc coming up to two years now and i am petrified that it will take that long again to get my bfp. I know that i got my bfp last time because i relaxed and stopped thinking about it. But i feel thats even harder to do this time as i just want it back!! Still, trying to be mindful to not get too crazy again about it all. Its all soo bloody difficult :(

I know what you mean hun. I have been ttc coming up to two years now and i am petrified that it will take that long again to get my bfp. I know that i got my bfp last time because i relaxed and stopped thinking about it. But i feel thats even harder to do this time as i just want it back!! Still, trying to be mindful to not get too crazy again about it all. Its all soo bloody difficult :(

It is, I am hopeful but still trying to be realistic even though it is so hard not to jump right into gotta be pregnant mindset. I can feel every twinge down there lol it is hard to go through this and not question "why me?"

Boo. Ff put me at ovulating the 16th. We bd'd two days before and the the day after so fingers crossed.

Hi all! :flower:

Hope you don't mind if I join! I found out on Feb 19th at 9w2d that my baby had passed either that day or the day before, then had a D&C on Feb 28th. Would've been the SO and I's 2nd as we have an 8 year old son together. Just got my first AF on April 4th. Definitely was a weird one as I spotted about 5 days before and for at least 3 days after.

We're still a little hesitant on trying. My last (both actually) pregnancy was kind of a surprise and a one hitter, but we had been talking about trying this coming summer beforehand. We're desperately wanting a girl though, so I figured to ease some of the tension..we're going to try most of the prediction/timing/etc methods. I believe my last was a boy, everything and everyone pointed to that. Which was still ok for us, but I would prefer only 2 and that would only happen if the next is a girl. Gods hands though!

Anyway, my plan already kind of went off track. Next month the prediction methods would add up to a girl, but we bd'd in the morning on the 17th this week. I didn't have any signs of ovulation yet. But then, last night I began having a lot of ovarian pains (haven't felt anything in that area since before MC) plus a ton of creamy CM that almost made me think I got a yeast infection!! .. and then today, woke up and CP was definitely open but tons of creamy CM still. But went to work (still getting quite surprising pains off & on) and when I came home CM turned to a lottt of watery.

Sooo, not sure what to think now! Do you believe I'm releasing the egg today or am I just preparing to..ooor what are the chances here? :shrug:

I'm not a mucus or temp tracker, I use clear blue digital ovulation kits and they are completely dummy proof and got pregnant both times with them.

I'm in. :) Waiting to ovulate. My cycle is hinky so I'm really not sure when I should expect to ovulate but my AF just ended so, we'll see. :thumbup: According to FF I should start breaking out the OPK's around the 29th.

ok what i thought was pos opk wasnt. i had a pos opk but temps plummeted to pre o levels. i just feel like giving up :cry:

My temp has went from 97.6 to 96.9 so dtd tonight hopefully.

Cant give any advice on temps but I am about to give up on a BFP even though Im not supposed to start testing till Tomorrow at the earliest. The two bfps that I did get were both 9 or 10 dpo in the evening time. But I am so sick of seeing stark white testing strips where I wanna see a line or the words "not pregnant"

Could you add me please :flower: Still waiting to either catch O or for my first period to arrive after birth/d and c on March 19th.

9 days post D&C, Took first beta test this morning, no spotting since yesterday, awesome.
TMI- feel kind of wet down there, all I can think of is cuddling with DH tonight. Seriously, it's been almost a month.
Pressing F5 like a madmen on the clinics blood test results to see if my HCG is going down. Ugh, the wait! I feel like a teenager :)

ETA- Spoke too soon :( Spotting again...

9 days post D&C, Took first beta test this morning, no spotting since yesterday, awesome.
TMI- feel kind of wet down there, all I can think of is cuddling with DH tonight. Seriously, it's been almost a month.
Pressing F5 like a madmen on the clinics blood test results to see if my HCG is going down. Ugh, the wait! I feel like a teenager :)

ETA- Spoke too soon :( Spotting again...

:hugs: Hope it goes down fast so you guys can start trying again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->