Trying for 2014 Rainbows List (All is Welcome)

Got my :bfp: this morning ladies!! Nice lines on FRER and Answer brand. Went immediately for my beta, doctor will probably follow for a little while. Sooo excited and nervous and praying for a healthy, sticky bean this time around!!

:wohoo: congrats xxxx

Congratulations DisneyBaby!!!!!

I Got a +OPK over the weekend..yippee!!!

Hey everyone! I want to introduce myself. DH and I are on our third month trying for a baby. Our son, Connor, was stillborn this past March. He was my first pregnancy and I was about 30 weeks along. They couldn't find a reason.

While I'm nervous about trying again, I'm ready at this point.

Got my :bfp: this morning ladies!! Nice lines on FRER and Answer brand. Went immediately for my beta, doctor will probably follow for a little while. Sooo excited and nervous and praying for a healthy, sticky bean this time around!!

Congrats!!!! :happydance:

And welcome smoore. Sorry to hear about your loss :( Hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

Congrats Disneybaby!!! such good news

smoore lots of hugs to you, and lots of babydust

Congrats

Congratulations DisneyBaby!!! Can't wait to hear those beta results!

Smoore- So sad to hear about your loss, hope you get your rainbow baby soon!

Welcome smoore. Very sorry to hear of your difficult journey. Hope you get that BFP soon and hopefully be that much closer to healing!

hey ladies,

wow....a bunch of bfps........

lots of congrats to the ladies who are soon to be mummies....

i wish i could be there to but i dunno ladies .......i am at a total lost....

ok so here is the thing i have PCOS and doc prescribed metformin @ 1000mg
all find and good (i took the generic brand)......the cycle was 36 days with a shift in temp

but when i went to refill the pharmacist gave me glucophage......now today is CD 53.....where is AF .....i last tested on 25th july at OBGYN office using urine and it was BFN.....my OB then prescribed 50mg of clomid to be taken on CD 2-6

so now the glucophage is finished there is no AF and i am shy to test....at least i don't want another bfn....

my symptoms are overly sensitive hard erect nipples....darken areolas and i noticed my urine is very smelly......i drink lots of water but its still there....the last few days i have been extremely gassy as well....

so i doh know where i am at this point.....

i am thinking to try a different OB to see what he/she can do for me...

hey ladies,

i decided to test yesterday and i got my bfp......i am soo thrilled now i know y AF wasnt showing up.......:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->