Trying for 2014 Rainbows List (All is Welcome)

Hey hippie just saw you had me on BFP list. I'm actually waiting to ovulate. Last cycle was a confusing mess.

Hi Hippie! I'm 5dpo so can you please put me on the waiting to test list? Thanks :)

Im also 5dpo hehe waiting to test for me too please. Xxx

Id love to be added to this please, Im still waiting for AF.Bleeding stopped 4 weeks ago

I just got a + opk today so could you move me to the waiting to test. Thank you!

I'm supposed to be waiting to test, but I suck at waiting so I've tested two days in a row. BFN on both. My BB's are insanely sore though so I thought maybe just maybe something would show, but nope. Thinking AF will probably show up in a few days.

Hey, I apparently ovulated, I'm now waiting for af

Well I'm out for this month. AF got me. Feeling like it's never gonna happen for me . Blah.

Please move me to waiting to test :thumbup:

3rd month TTCAL hope this one's the charm.

I got my BFP this morning! I'm very excited but obviously nervous and hoping this one sticks!

Best of luck to everyone!

I'm officially waiting to test again. But don't have too much hope for this cycle. There wasn't a lot of BD'ing going on and my temps were all over the place so I'm not sure which of the last 3 days I ovulated. But put me down anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->