Trying for 2014 Rainbows List (All is Welcome)

Hippie - i had a mmc. Please can you move me from bfp to waiting for af. :-((

I'm waiting for AF. My cycles are all over the place, in the last six months they have been between 26 and 31 days and the latter was the cycle after my MC. Today I am on CD31. I feel nauseous tonight and have a slight headache sore boobs and nipples and chronic back ache. Think I'm out this month though as we only BD on CD12 and 17 as hubby has been working nights and me days. Taken a couple of tests on Friday and they were negative - not disheartened as my last pregnancy (the loss) I didn't get a BFP until a week after AF was due.

I'm waiting for O again. Bfn for me and the witch is slowly showing her head xxx

Well, I tested this morning and really can't think about if I had line eyes or I see another line I will test in a few more days though.

Woo hoo Hippie!! I really hope this is it for you. You are always so supportive and encouraging for everyone else. I have my fingers crossed that this is your turn!!! xx

Fx for you hippie! Hope it's the real deal and a sticky one!

Awe, thank you ladies. Will let you know Saturday morning.

Well, having weird cramps down at my lower admen... Not sure if (tmi) I need to take a poo or what just feels weird. Plus my exhaustion is coming back... Humm.. And my lower back hurts as well..

Well, having weird cramps down at my lower admen... Not sure if (tmi) I need to take a poo or what just feels weird. Plus my exhaustion is coming back... Humm.. And my lower back hurts as well..

Sounds like exactly what I had with my only BFP! Sounds very promising. Can't wait for you to test again!

Yay, Hippie! Great signs, can't wait to hear after you test tomorrow!

Tested this morning and got a BFN. If my temp drops in the morning you can officially count me out this month :(

So... I caved in and tested at 12 dpo and I think I got a bfp... I will confirm on monday as that should be the day af should arrive.

I haven't tested today still waiting to need to go pee. I had a long night, didn't get home until 2am with my car club that I'm in and my 4y/o was fussy until 4am so I only had about 4 hours of sleep.

So... I caved in and tested at 12 dpo and I think I got a bfp... I will confirm on monday as that should be the day af should arrive.

Oohh! Huge congratulations!!!!!!

Hippie- can't wait for you to test again. Your chart looks really good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->