Trying for 2014 Rainbows List (All is Welcome)

So... I caved in and tested at 12 dpo and I think I got a bfp... I will confirm on monday as that should be the day af should arrive.

Congratulations honey!!

Good luck hippie !!!
Hislo soo sorry for your mmc!!! :hugs::flower:

Ok. You can mark me down as bfp!! I am really excited but also very scared. I cant wait until I know for sure this little one is in the right spot!

Hello ladies. May I join? I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in June. I am currently ttc.

hey ladies,
how yall doing???

i thought i would come by and say hi....

i am around 7 1/2 weeks now and just feeling tired all the time thats about it...

congrats to all the new ladies that got bfp's and wishing u a happy and healthy nine months

I guess I'm waiting for AF now. Oh well.

Sorry to hear it hippie. But I think there may still be hope for you yet.

As for me, AF pretty much got me (spotting but she won't come full on until probably tomorrow--same thing last month). So I'm waiting to ovulate again (sigh) I hate the torture every month. I get my hopes up for nothing.

Anyway, I see I'm still on the waiting to ovulate list anyway, so no need to change me.

As for me, AF pretty much got me (spotting but she won't come full on until probably tomorrow--same thing last month). So I'm waiting to ovulate again (sigh) I hate the torture every month. I get my hopes up for nothing.

Anyway, I see I'm still on the waiting to ovulate list anyway, so no need to change me.

I'm thinking I oed later than what ff shows, I either want to see AF or a BFP I don't care.
ETA: I took out two temps that I new was wrong and I guess I was right I oed 3 days ago.

I'm thinking I oed later than what ff shows, I either want to see AF or a BFP I don't care.
ETA: I took out two temps that I new was wrong and I guess I was right I oed 3 days ago.

I was actually thinking that also when I looked at your chart. Too many temps dipping below the coverline. O'ing 3 days ago makes sense :thumbup: hopefully you caught it!

AF came in big time. Woke up with super heavy flow. Which I guess is good because last month was on the lighter side. I've been drinking raspberry leaf tea I wonder if that had anything to do with it.

I was actually thinking that also when I looked at your chart. Too many temps dipping below the coverline. O'ing 3 days ago makes sense :thumbup: hopefully you caught it!

AF came in big time. Woke up with super heavy flow. Which I guess is good because last month was on the lighter side. I've been drinking raspberry leaf tea I wonder if that had anything to do with it.
Yeah the 17 and 18th of August I didn't go to bed until 6:30am and I take my temps at 6 every morning. So I knew they was wrong. Sorry AF got you.

Hiya can I join in please I had a mc 4 weeks ago I had a AF 2 weeks after I had my mc I'm just waiting to ovulate

Well, this morning I checked my CM and had blood in it now its gone.. Humm???

Well, AF will be here tomorrow morning. Onto the next cycle.

Hi ladies I had my mc in Nov last year and I'm still trying to concieve ovulation is in two/three days um hopefully and anxious but this is round the exact time I got pregnant last year wish me luck I'm praying to God that this is it

Hi girls just thought I'd update haven't been on here for a long while. I've just got my bfp yesterday :D
This was a surprise bfp because we stopped TTC last mth and booked a holiday to Bali! So we fell pregnant using the withdrawal method!
It's crazy how things work out.

Hi girls just thought I'd update haven't been on here for a long while. I've just got my bfp yesterday :D
This was a surprise bfp because we stopped TTC last mth and booked a holiday to Bali! So we fell pregnant using the withdrawal method!
It's crazy how things work out.

Misscalais I was with you on the 2013 losses thread, congratulations!!!! I'm so pleased for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->