Trying for a March BFP

I wish there were better symptoms that a pregnancy has occurred so many symptoms both point to af and pregnancy

They really need to come out with better tests !

congrats ab75! wishing you a HnH 9 months. guess some of the other tests just didn't pick up the hcg until it had built up some more.

I'm 11 dpo, temperature dipped but still above coverline and very slight rise today since yesterday (but still lower than most other temps in luteal phase). Having cramps and headaches. If af wish she'd hurry up and start so I can stop stressing over 2ww! Have also been checking cervical position, had gone low and hard last day or so but has gone up again today so don't know if that means anything... will just have to wait and see I suppose. WIsh I wasn't so impatient!

Concrats Ab75 :dance: That didnt take you long, lol! What dpo are you? Any early sypmtoms?

Im currently 9/10dpo and lots of 3cramping and a very heavy feeling in uterus. Hopefully this is a good sign :)

Thanks,lol,no it didn't. Still can't believe it. I am 14 dpo,af due tmrw.i have kinda sore bbs,had sore thighs , cramps and just not felt right. The spotting at weekend threw me tho as i never had that with my dd's.
Good luck xx

congrats ab75! wishing you a HnH 9 months. guess some of the other tests just didn't pick up the hcg until it had built up some more.

I'm 11 dpo, temperature dipped but still above coverline and very slight rise today since yesterday (but still lower than most other temps in luteal phase). Having cramps and headaches. If af wish she'd hurry up and start so I can stop stressing over 2ww! Have also been checking cervical position, had gone low and hard last day or so but has gone up again today so don't know if that means anything... will just have to wait and see I suppose. WIsh I wasn't so impatient!
Thanks. Can't believe it. I checked cp yday and it was low but can hardly reach it today.
good luck xx

So happy for u I knew u were out because of spotting :)
Hnh 9 months

Pretty sure af is going to appear any minute. bbt dropped below cover line this morning after several days of decreasing, though af has not appeared yet.
Feel really upset but also kind of resigned like it'll never happen. This is only 2nd month actively ttc so don't know why I feel so pessimistic about it. On the plus side if af arrives today, it means it's likely I'll ov at a good time for bd'ing next cycle. and as I have 25/26 day cycles usually I could still get a March BFP! (trying to stay positive!)

Hope other people are getting good signs. baby dust. x

Good luck ft, if she's coming I hope she hurries up so you can try again.

Congrats again ab! How are you feeling?

I'm feeling very pessimistic as well this cycle. I am temping so I know I ovulated a week ago today but I had spotting all during ovulstion that went away and has come back again. I think my hormones are not right after my mc in January and so although we did everything right this cycle, I just can't see me getting a bfp. :cry:

Mrs W - thanks :) just had a little spotting so guessing af is definitely on her way. oh well! Sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: sorry you're feeling pessimistic about this cycle and have been spotting but maybe you're right and hormones are sorting themselves out this time round. Hope if you don't get a bfp this cycle your hormones will be behaving next time around :)

katestar - Congratulations. Wishing you a HnH 9 months :happydance:

Ft, sorry to hear af is coming but hopefully next cycle will be the one xx

Mrs w, thank you. I am happy but worried(had 4mc b4 dd's). Still keep rushing to toilet to check af hasn't arrived. Feel nauseous and have sore bbs! Sorry about your loss xx

Yay Kate! That's wonderful!

I think I'm out, starting to spot!

My cramping seems to be going away at least for that :) now just to wait to Monday!

Im somewhere between 10-13 dpo I believe. Tested yesterday, BFN. Got alot of creamy CM today, which is weird because ive been dry seen ovulation just about. Due this weekend, probably Saturday. Guess af is on her way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->