Trying for a March BFP

Yay for sore boobs? I guess? :lol:

I am 7DPO. I was teary and cranky going to bed last night but I think that was because of an early morning wake up (call at 5:44am from an unknown number in Boston, compounded by a snoring husband and an 'oh you're awake, is it breakfast time?' hungry cat), and then over-indulging on girl scout cookies leading to the inevitable sugar crash.

My boobs feel normal. I have lots of creamy CM but that also sounds normal for the TWW. Hanging out for any implantation signs!

How annoying about the phone call in the morning! Hope tearyness/crankiness is more than just people/cats annoying you! I have also been feeling tearful but I think I have to put it down to stress at work than anything else. I have been overeating on rubbishy foods as well so probably also getting sugar crashes, my eating goes mental in 10 days up to af. Fingers crossed for implantation symptoms Melly. I keep checking my knickers each time I go to the loo just in case there is any IB lol but not everyone gets any signs of implantation.
I know it's too early but I keep hoping I feel sick. I was speaking to my mum about her early pregnancy symptoms and she said all she got (about 3/4 days before expected period) would be painful boobs and terrible nausea. So I've got sore boobs (though too early I suppose so probably just normal progesterone) so just hoping I get nausea !
How messed up am I lol! I hate 2ww!

Hi everyone! I got my :bfp: yesterday (AF due the 1st of March). The best of luck to all of you and I hope this month is lucky for you all!!!!

Ahhhh! CONGRATS!! That's awesome.

Still no sore boobs, but! Some faint cramps on the lower left yesterday and this morning. Tentatively promising?!

Hi everyone! I got my :bfp: yesterday (AF due the 1st of March). The best of luck to all of you and I hope this month is lucky for you all!!!!

That's wonderful - massive congratulations to you! Hope you have a healthy 9 months xxx

a little late but id like to join as well.

i got opk+ past 3 days in row not sure why but we BD anyways. i have irregular cycle but if I O today (felt the cramps) i should be testing around mid march.

I am also very hypersensitive with every twitch in the body so i will try to relax for the next two weeks.

Littlefishy BIG congrats to you!

Welcome happy to have u :)

I'm like u every twitch or cramp I'm thinking something and googling it

Congrats littlefish & welcome Jana!

About 7dpo & bored out if my mind. Nothing to report but far too early yet x

Anyone going to test before a missed af? Or wait a couple says for a missed af?

I'm going to wait a few days after when I think my period is due.

Congrats little fishy!

I've not been on here much, my plan to be more relaxed. I'm 3 dpo I think.

kaiecee I'm going to wait til I'm at least 5 days late and I'm determined not to symptom spot this time!

Ya I hate doing the whole symptom thing because so many period and pregnancy symptoms care so alike

CD18 at top today 11 and 5pm, bottom is CD15 8:30 pm. That's the darkest it's been. Do you think I ciuld of had my surge that night? X

today i got my 4th smiley in a row on clear blue opk :( i am sooooo confused now. i thought i O yesterday too and the smiley will go away.

good luck to you all ladies who are testing soon.

if this cycle is a fail i think i will try acupuncture to help regular my cycle.

UB, if that's the darkest it got then I would assume that your surge was 24-48 hours after that.

1393571435495.jpg i tested today at 10dpo. Af not due til wed so not convinced!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->